audi_JJC
Newbie!

Default audi 80 sport for sale
Seller Type : Private
Vehicle Make : Audi
Vehicle Model : audi 80
Price : £1995
Additional Details : V5C (Logbook) ,Taxed ,MOT'd

here we have my audi 80 2.0 sport which has covered 93,000 miles. It might as well be in new condition. It has no dents or damage of any description and everything works as it should. I have owned it for nearly 2 years and had a full engine rebuild about a year ago. The wheels are audi old skool, where reburbished and are metalic anphrasite with polished lip and look really nice and have only been on the car 2 weeks so are in perfect condition. It has the full KAMEI body kit which consists of front grill, front and rear bumper , arch extentions. Body kit was factory fitted when car was made so not aftermarket. It also has mein back lights. Interior is in perfect condition (NO WEAR OR TEAR) has the auxillary dials etc. Car will come with new MOT and 6 months tax.
You wont find another one in this condition anywhere!!!!!!

Car is located in torquay

my number is 07863863787 any questions welcome and more pictures available
sensible offers considered
NOTE - the wheels that are in the pics are not the refurbed ones as these where taken before the wheels were fitted. The wheels that are on it now look much nicer than the ones in the pics. The wheels that are in the pics will also be included in the sale.

Car had its MOT today and passes with no adviseries and is also exempt from all the new and upcoming road tax changes

there are some more pics on pistonheads

thanks
audi_JJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-11, 09:23 AM   #2
slacky
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Sorry ,are the wheels in the pics the newly refurbed ones ?

90q-Cab.
2.3E-Ur-S6
-b2-80 Sport
Member 111
slacky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-11, 09:53 AM   #3
audi_JJC
Newbie!

no im affraid not. The ones in the pics are the origonal audi wheels for the car and they were taken off and i had some of the 15" audi 90 dish wheels refurbed and sprayed anthrasite with a polished lip, which i do i have to admit look rather nice lol. The plan was to refurb the wheels in the pics but ive just had a baby and dont really have the finances to do it. Im getting rid of the wheels in the pic with the car so anyone whos interested could refurb them etc. The wheels are actually in very good condition, not smashed to bits or hanging but time was begining to catch up with them lol I was thinking of selling them on ebay as ive never seen a set of them before and they are genuine audi alloys.

I can email pics of the car with the new wheels on to anyone who is interested or just wants to see.

Just out of curiosity do you think the car is up for too much. I was going to trade it in against a newer car but i was only offered £300 as the dealer said to J Q public its an old car and isnt worth anything even though it is a mint condition classic and i was better off selling it through pistonheads audi stes etc to get its true value. A few people who deal with old golfs, beetles and campers said it had to be worth bout this price with a new mot and tax
audi_JJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-11, 11:19 AM   #4
slacky
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

It looks like a really nice car but
Being honest if you Check out
Other recent cars for sale. Eg- ( 90q 20v)
£1600 , yours is probably overpriced ,
As usual a car is worth what someone
Is prepared to pay & you can ask
Whatever you want for it
Coincidentally I have recently refurbed
Some 15" aero alloys(90q) as well,
May be worth getting some pics of
The car with them on.

90q-Cab.
2.3E-Ur-S6
-b2-80 Sport
Member 111