Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Cars For Sale » 1987 Coupe quattro and 1987 Coupe GT For Sale

Old 20-07-18, 06:28 PM   #1
quattroblack87
Newbie!
Classic Audi Club Member

Default 1987 Coupe quattro and 1987 Coupe GT For Sale
Seller Type : Private
Vehicle Make : Audi
Vehicle Model : Coupe quattro and GT
Price : £3500
Additional Details : V5C (Logbook)

http://s1172.photobucket.com/user/qu...?sort=3&page=1

REDUCED TO £3000 ONO Desperately need to move them on!

I have put this link in as the upload pictures feature doesnt seem to want to work for me...

1987 Audi Coupe quattro and Audi Coupe GT. The GT was bought to donate its body and engine to the quattro. As you can see this didn’t happen and so after moving them three times in nearly 9 years the time has come to face facts that I cannot do or find anyone to do the work required.

The quattro has 194k on the clock on its original engine (as far as I know). It was brilliant to drive and that’s why I have been carting it around with me for so long – to restore to former glory. It has a full black leather interior which has been URAD’d all apart from the drivers seat which is still insitu. The times that it has been moved all its needed is its tyres pumped up, a battery and a gallon of petrol and its fired first time. It had its cambelt done in 2006 or 2007 and hasn’t been on the road properly for just under 9 years. It has been slightly lowered before I got it and will come with 2 spare springs. It has a set of B4 alloys on it at present because it came with them and looked better with bigger wheels I assume. The drivers seat has a split on the sitty down bit as I have a very bony sharp bottom – there is a picture. The Drivers side rear arch also needs replacing with the one from the Coupe…..

The Coupe GT has 88k on the clock and the highly desirable cloth seats – before I bought it someone wisely decided to incorrectly fit a Vauxhall sunroof which has leaked a little bit everytime its got wet. The drivers seat has got a little mouldy due to the sunroof. Its been parked up against a hedge as you can see so its collected a little bit of a green sheen. Again, this with some air in the tyres, use of a battery and some fresh petrol this also started on the button. The blue plastic inside is not a nest of some animal – it has been a temporary store and the plastic has deteriorated in the light and turned to dust when touched.

There is a separate set of wheels with incredible red highlights

If I had the time or the skill to break them there would be a lot more money in them in bits but I don’t and I need the space more than the hassle.

Obviously neither of these vehicles are roadable so will need to be trailered away.
V5’s are present for both cars as are a set of keys

Last edited by quattroblack87; 22-07-18 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Reduction in price
quattroblack87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-18, 05:42 AM   #2
86audicoupe
Classic Audi Pervert!
Classic Audi Club Member

PM sent
86audicoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-18, 02:31 PM   #3
Daveymaclad
4 ring whore!