Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Parts For Sale » Various B3 CQ bits up for grabs

Old 05-03-11, 08:34 PM   #1
b3robo
Grown up member

Default Various B3 CQ bits up for grabs

Hi guys

I replaced my drivers side leccy window cartridge recently and have the old one taking up space in my flat, the glass is in good condition but the cartridge is missing one of the runner cables. The motor works fine and a new cable can be threaded into the reel with some effort, Still have the old cable and tubing (the bit with the rubber bump strip on) the motor was working well when I removed it.

£10 for the lot or near offers, pickup in Bournemouth only

I also have a parcel shelf in resonable nic although one side is torn where it attaches into the spring clip things on the support shelves, it could possibly be repaired. it is grey in colour and slightly tatty but would clean up well I reckon, Free for anyone who needs it otherwise its going in the bin.

I also have a sunroof motor but with one of the two delicate small switches broken, (tiny spring mechanism) it could be swapped out for a working switch or perhaps repaired using a new spring and holders. The motor was working when I removed it and before the switch was broken. I may have a sunroof switch panel lying around somewhere as well which i'll throw in.

I have some leftover trim lining from when I redid my roof lining, approximately around 1 meter squared. the whole set cost me £50 with two cans of adhesive from Ebay. May be of use to someone, maybe to retrim a sunroof panel. Trim is stone grey in colour.

Thought i'd try here if anyone needed use for these items as I know they're rare bits otherwise they'll go in the skip.

PM me if your interested

Edit: I've also got a tornado red metal sunroof panel with a few scratches on for a fiver
b3robo is offline   Reply With Quote