Classic Audi » Technical » Technical Info » Complete Audi 80 B4 Service and Repair Manual inc Quattro, V6, Avant, RS2

Old 21-03-18, 10:43 PM   #11
Peacedub
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

This is amazing, hat off to you sir. I'm currently doing some strategic wiring on a 20vt 80 saloon which was previously an ABK 2.0. I'm after the current flow diagrams so I am able to identify each pin out on the ecu connector so I can install a temp switch to get a read out on the dash binnacle and also identify why I'm not getting Road speed on the speedometer. Any input would need greatly appreciated.
Peacedub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-18, 11:55 PM   #12
Alburglar
Grown up member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacedub View Post
This is amazing, hat off to you sir. I'm currently doing some strategic wiring on a 20vt 80 saloon which was previously an ABK 2.0. I'm after the current flow diagrams so I am able to identify each pin out on the ecu connector so I can install a temp switch to get a read out on the dash binnacle and also identify why I'm not getting Road speed on the speedometer. Any input would need greatly appreciated.
Can't help on that one I'm afraid. I Like the idea of the 1.8t conversion or have you got hold of a 5pot? Have you got a build thread posted up?

Last edited by Alburglar; 07-04-18 at 10:02 PM.
Alburglar is offline   Reply With Quote