Classic Audi » Community » General Chat » People and their ego's.

Old 27-01-18, 06:27 PM   #21
Hanuman
Trickster
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4v6 View Post

Some right dicks about.
We feel your pain! They walk among us, albeit with slightly greater spacing. There's a few folk making a very loud name for themselves where I am, and they are becoming almost universally hated. Ideal dartboard effigies. Raising issues that weren't a company wide issue until they addressed everyone, and then making it clear they think the cause of the problem is every other department.
Building barriers between departments, in a company where communication skills are at an all time low.
Setting up little fiefdoms, with grand schemes which slowly become essential to the business, but have little benefit to the people now expected to engage them.
Fixing shit that ain't bust, and de-prioritising stuff that is crippling.

You heard it here last-
The only solution to the disease of aspirational middle manager types and other others of little commercial use, is monthly public decimation. Judged and selected by their peers as having contributed little but with great fanfare; let them line up in single file, and let the deed be done. Ideally using the very tools that they are using on others.

The car park would be a near Tarantinoesque scene of mayhem as HR get beaten to oblivion with a filing cabinet full of personnel records, or the bloke who keeps writing new programs to make his life more fulfilled (we still cant actually define what it is he really does, beyond soak up a salary); he shall meet his end by being fed the printouts of his own spreadsheets.

Viva da revolucion!

Sadly, you can't have your AK and shoot it
Old 27-01-18, 06:35 PM   #22
Hanuman
Trickster
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4v6 View Post
Youre too good to work here....

Think I may present our hero with the "Twat of the year award 2018" in golden bent piston and rod plus gouged bearings form.....
As a small, but public 'funny', mounting a knackered piston and rod, neatly presented on a small piece of polished wood, would likely result in much mirth. A great swansong.