Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Parts For Sale » A8L (D3) Black Leather Seats, full set

Old 03-06-16, 11:41 AM   #1
theschmallfella
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Default A8L (D3) Black Leather Seats, full set

Hey all, I'm doing another wee clearout of the workspace and these unfortunately have to go. I bought them with the intention of using them in a project car, then I changed my mind and I was going to turn them into a set of office chairs a la Top Gear, but they ended up being stored and nothing came of them. I've decided I'm not going to use them so I'm offering them out to anyone here who wants them.

They're in very good nick overall, they do have some storage marks but with a heat gun and some patience these will come out handy. The front ones are all electric, headrest, lumbar etc. The rears are electric adjust also. All are heated. I've washed them and given them a treatment of Autoglym leather cream and they've come up lovely. It's a shame to waste them. Also worthy of note is they're not jet black, more a charcoal black, or a very dark grey if you want to call it that way.

The rears...

As you can see from the last pic here there are what I think some paint spots, I didn't try to remove them but there aren't that many and again someone with patience would easily remove these.

The Fronts...

Passenger seat, no storage marks, but the back panel (which faces the rear passenger) is missing, haven't a clue where it is but if I find it I'll put it back on.

Drivers seat, this has a few marks from storage, most notably a scrape on the back rest, very fixable. Below are the marks and scrape

I'm not looking for a whole lot for these, I just need them gone. I'm in southeast London (Kent actually) so I'm willing to meet someone anywhere on the M25. Alternatively if you want to use a courier that would be good, that would be preferred. because the panel is missing from the passenger seat and there are a few storage marks £80 will buy the lot, or make me an offer I can't refuse!

Last edited by theschmallfella; 03-06-16 at 06:52 PM.
theschmallfella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-16, 07:07 PM   #2
theschmallfella
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

bump
theschmallfella is offline   Reply With Quote