Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Default Audi Coupe quattro B2
Seller Type : Private
Vehicle Make : Audi
Vehicle Model : Audi Coupe quattro
Price : £3000
Additional Details : V5C (Logbook)

Hello people! I'm looking for advice for value / offers on my Coupe quattro which I've owned for 6.5 years, but sadly never finished, in fact, never started apart from stripping it and welding, buying replacement parts for it, other odd jobs, etc.
As there is not many / none of these cars for sale at the moment, prices rapidly increasing for some other more popular classic Audis, etc, I'm a bit confused as to what my car is worth at this stage / condition. Originally bought as a project after someone else's poor attempt "to do it up", my plan was to strip it and do things properly, however, I quickly realized, that such project can't be done by myself with no garage, on my driveway, depending on weather and a lot of other things. In fact, I had big plans for it! I've kept it covered up, regulary aired , all rust spots treated in a hope to get it done one day, when the house is bought with garage facilities. I was never in a hurry, but now things are changing as I'm getting a UR
The car needs a full resto, all the bits are there, but mainly stripped, which probably might be a bonus to someone as it would have to be stripped anyway to restore it or simply sold for parts (which would be a shame).
The car still needs some welding done (sills, subframe mounting points, boot)
Windscreen missing, I have the seal for it, but currently not with me. All other windows are fine, rear ones having a "quattro" writings on them. Seal will be included anyway.
Rear smoked lights are near mint, headlights need re-chroming.
Front bumper has all 3 grilles - rare now, as most I've seen have one missing for the towing eye.
Exhaust missing. Planned to get a brand new one, so sold the original one which needed repairs anyway.
Fuel distributor missing. I've lent it to someone to help identify the propblem on their car, never seen it back since. You know who you are.
Engine (KV) was running fine last time it was started (a while ago). I have a video of that.
Seats need retrimming, as fabric has deterioted, some mice helped it too by the looks of it.
2 very good condition wings will be included as well as loads of other bits which are in boxes, brand new wishbones, new, still boxed radiator and others.
Oh, rear subframe and diff are removed from the car at the moment.
Will include the fibre glass side skirts and the spoiler too, which I wasn't sure if I was going to use on the car.
Will come on original alloy wheels, set of 5 I think

Here are a few pictures back from when I bought it up untill more recently

That's about it. It is not as bad as it looks, I did drive it prior stripping on my mates private land, but still needs a lot of work. Mainly welding, undersealing and respraying. The rest is a lego I will consider breaking it, but please don't ask about bits just yet, as I'd love to sell as a whole car with all the parts that I have. So what would you do? Strip it? Sell whole? What do you value it at?
Nierca_Quattro is offline   Reply With Quote