Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Parts For Sale » WR UR quattro engine + components

Old 13-01-08, 01:38 PM   #1
Puglife
==>PUGSPORT!<==
Classic Audi Club Member

Default WR UR quattro engine + components

Due to impending 20vTurbo route and rebuild the WR engine i've removed is being split for parts... Its already stripped down and inspected.

The engine had done 123,541miles according to odometer on the digidash and i only had problems with turbo and blowing manifold (suprised?). I can get stuff checked at my local machine shop when i drop various 20v parts off for cleaning and inspection but i'll see how much they want to charge me if they aren't feeling kind like they were last time.

WR 10v turbo 2144cc Crankshaft.
Journals all fine no signs of scratching/marking from foreign bodies in the oil or overheating. Crank Comes with pulley bolt but no pulley/mains caps etc. This could be very useful if you have a damaged crank and don't want to fork out for a replacement engine or try and get hold of a new replacement. I can get more photos on request.

£150

WR 10v Turbo 2144cc Pistons + Conrods.
These are all fine, I have removed circlips so i could remove gudgeon pins but these will be included (providing i relocate the box i put them in). Journals on the Conrods appear fine, all bearings looked good when i removed them. May be good for someone. Piston size is 79.495mm stamped. Gudgeon pin is 22mm

£100 for the full set of 5.

Bare Inlet manifold.
The inlet manifold is bare without Throttle body or cold start injector etc. Not much more to say about ir really.
£20

Standard Wastegates x2.
I have 2 standard WR wastegates, note will not come with the concertina pipe section. AFAIK both have standard springs but i can check this.

£20each.

Will also have bare head, block, valves, camshaft, inlet manifold, and various other parts available, but i want to get block checked for ovalling first before listing. Head has usual small cracks between the valve seats due to heat transfer and also one of two sheared studs (exhaust manifold). I haven't had a chance yet to go through alot of the bits but most stuff engine wise will be available.

Finally.... My digital Dash will be forsale due to me going for analogue dials when the car is finished. The Green digital dash worked fine incar and i have included a few photos of it.
Due to its rare nature and the fact they don't come up very often i'm open to offers as close to £200.

Puglife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-17, 02:20 PM   #2
sroberto74
Newbie!

Default Dashboard

Do you sell the dashboard? Please contact to me in PM
sroberto74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-17, 03:23 PM   #3
cjp0349
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sroberto74 View Post
Do you sell the dashboard?
Meanwhile... nine and a half years later!

Does this take the record for the oldest Parts/Vehicle For Sale thread resurrection?
cjp0349 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-17, 10:37 PM   #4
sroberto74
Newbie!

Do you have one?
Old 02-07-17, 11:59 PM   #5
Jake Blight
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sroberto74 View Post
Do you have one?
The advert is 9 years old... I therefore doubt it's still for sale.
Jake Blight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-17, 05:36 AM   #6
sroberto74
Newbie!

I'm looking for one and I do not want to let anything go wrong!