Classic Audi » Community » General Chat » anyone witnessed ghosts

Old 06-02-09, 08:04 PM   #1
100turbo c
Grown up member

Send a message via AIM to 100turbo c
Default anyone witnessed ghosts

i was always curious and wanted to beleive in ghosts and i can 100% know in my mind they do exist , last night me and a friend went to a place called knowlton church, and witnessed the famous church bell ringing, i can guarantee this as me and my friend heard it exactly the same time and it carried on for about thirty seconds, also knowing there is nothing else around this place to make the sound of a church bell, it was quite a trilling experience which i will never forget , has anyone on here witnessed ghostly activity?
100turbo c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 08:05 PM   #2
100turbo c
Grown up member

Send a message via AIM to 100turbo c

just to add to this the church no longer has a bell, and according to stories it was taken by the devil lol , dnt no if that is true, but i know i heard it ring!!!
100turbo c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 08:10 PM   #3
Micky
Mr Fifty Thousand!
Classic Audi Club Member

i haven't but i know people who have
Micky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 08:28 PM   #4
Isimmo
Super Moderator
Classic Audi Club Member

The curious case of Clandestine campanologists
Old 06-02-09, 08:30 PM   #5
Booty
Classic Audi Club Member

Years ago I used to spray foam onto the back of roof tiles for a living ( late 1980's ). One day we had a job in Honiton near Exeter which was a three storey town house. The roof was big a long straight up and over job of around 200sqm. The ridge was about 3.5 metres so there was plenty of room to stand up, which was a good job as the Lady of the house used the loft area as an upholstery room. At the end of the loft was one of those little old Oak doors with the type of latch that you have to poke your finger through a hole to open, you know the type. Anyway my friend was spraying at the far end of the loft and I was sitting about 10 feet from the door to avoid the fumes. You know the feeling when you 'just know' you are being watched...well I had that very felling. As I turned to look at the door, there peeping at me through the latch hole in the door was somebodys eye. I assumed it was the woman just having a nose, so I loudly said ' are you ok'? No answer came back so I moved a bit closer to the door thinking she had not heard. Again I offered 'you ok there'. The eye blinked a couple of times and promptly vanished. Funny I thought, so I opened the door and looked round onto the little landing. There was no one there.
Just then the woman shouted up from the ground floor asking if we wanted a coffee. I shot down the stairs and asked her why she didn't ask when she was just upstairs? I have to say I was a tad annoyed that she had been spying on us. " I havn't been upstairs she said, I'm not going to either" she replied "with all those nasty chemicals around". I mentioned that someone had been peeping at us through the latch hole.
"Oh " she replied, " you may have just met little Toby". " He's a little boy that died in the house in the late 1800s of TB, or so the story goes" she stated. " Me and my Husband see him from time to time!!
Tell you what I had goose bumps on top of goose bumps. I have never really had an 'experience' since then but that was bloody bizzare I tell you.
2017 Mercedes GLA 220
Booty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 08:32 PM   #6
Micky
Mr Fifty Thousand!
Classic Audi Club Member

My mates were staying at a friend’s house that I know is haunted
It’s in the middle of nowhere and its 400 yrs old .they was staying in the caravan next to the house because the house was full that day. Anyway that night about 2am they were woke by the caravan rocking and children larfing .in the morning they was told that there used to be a school near bye years ago and the caravan was on the path to it.

Some time after that the house burned down and the fire brigade sed the doors and windows were locked from the inside.
Micky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 09:26 PM   #7
Jaytee64
Grown up member

Send a message via Skype™ to Jaytee64

I could be soon, I am thinking of going to a Transfigartion Service at my local Spiritualist Chuch. The Medium performs in total darkness apart from a small lamp and is said to take on the appearance of the spirit they link up too.....
Jaytee64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 09:42 PM   #8
Booty
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaytee64 View Post
I could be soon, I am thinking of going to a Transfigartion Service at my local Spiritualist Chuch. The Medium performs in total darkness apart from a small lamp and is said to take on the appearance of the spirit they link up too.....
Hells Teeth Jaytee......dont forget to take your cross and Rosary beeds with you!!!!
2017 Mercedes GLA 220
Booty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 09:45 PM   #9
Emjay
Man Fettler Extraodinaire
Classic Audi Club Member

mumbo jumbo if you ask me
Emjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-09, 09:54 PM   #10
Puglife
==>PUGSPORT!<==
Classic Audi Club Member

I live in a 16th century farmhouse.... 1585 i think it was built..... Hear lots of creaking at night, i've had really cold shivers sometimes around house and my dad has had some "very weird experiences" since his youth here.
1986 UR Quattro - (1982) Lombard RAC Group 4 recreation - #24 H.Demuth/J.Daniels
1981 VW mk1 golf GTi - now 5cylinder and RWD.
Puglife is offline   Reply With Quote