Classic Audi » Community » General Chat » Eu referendum.

Old 25-05-16, 05:51 PM   #11
paulm
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Location: on the outskirts of nowhere on the ring road to somewhere

you forgot plague,
im out
paulm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-16, 06:01 PM   #12
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

I'm out, so sick of the career politicians lining their own pockets on the back of the apathetic voters here!!!

Remember folks all the failed politicians voters here didn't want/kicked out, end up in Europe making laws that we then have to abide with.

Yeah so democratic. Still .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. never mind the lemmings don't have a clue. Oh what gravy train.
vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-16, 06:04 PM   #13
Ben
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorsprung durch technik View Post
What rights!

The tories stripped us of these things back in 2010. Where you been! the voters stood by and gave them a second term.Talk about lemmings!!!!!!.
European law overides english law. Without that, we are wide open to camoron and osbornes destructive ideas on modern slavery. We got the tories in 2010 due to blairs legacy and browns ineptitude.

Lemmings they may be, but they have the right to vote The Americans are proving that people are tired of career politicians and the Austrians are sick of wimpy leaders. Even in the UK, the rise of farage is at least evidence we want change from the usual identikit, greed led parties.

Quote:
Ben,Give me some of this bullshit the brexit camp have been espousing?????
This:

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrywindy1 View Post
So exaggerated claims from exit campaign about the £350 million,wasn't misleading?
Old 25-05-16, 06:24 PM   #14
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
European law overides english law. Without that, we are wide open to camoron and osbornes destructive ideas on modern slavery. We got the tories in 2010 due to blairs legacy and browns ineptitude.

Lemmings they may be, but they have the right to vote The Americans are proving that people are tired of career politicians and the Austrians are sick of wimpy leaders. Even in the UK, the rise of farage is at least evidence we want change from the usual identikit, greed led parties.

This:
Companies and firms have been firing people at will for a good few years already Ben.So where is your European white knight coming to the rescue to those who get fired for no reason but last in first out????? It's a falacy! Pure nonsense,i know it's happened to me! One weeks notice. We are giving what is it,? 20 billion a year to Europe? and get rebated what is it 9billion of which they tell us how we spend it. If you are personally worried about politicians here,and feel only Europe can save us, then make sure your voice is herd at all general elections.We don't need Europe to tell us how to vote here,it's up to us to make our voices heard when elections are due.Are you saying the British people aren't capable of sticking up for themselves?
Old 25-05-16, 06:40 PM   #15
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
We got the tories in 2010 due to blairs legacy and browns ineptitude.

Not quite true Ben! Yes we got the tories as a result in Blairs lying to the House. He made a promise to his 2 bit thick American President pretzel chocking friend,whom couldn't even name the capital of France when asked at the beginning of his presidency. Blairs war pissed many people of but it was the press who made sure Labour lost. Because of my fishing exploits, i happened to be at a pub book launch for a book called "Avon days and stour ways" down in ringwood hampshire in 2009.The MP who was, Martin Salter,fisheries minister, was at the launch. I knew who he was and went up to him for a chat. I asked why are Labour not even trying to win in 2010 by reminding the people about all the good they had done. Martins reply to me was " The press aren't interested in what we have to say.We book an event and they don't turn up" "The press have already decided".That was his answer.

No mate, we got the tories mostly because of their slick propaganda machine, the voters were hoodwinked into believing it was Labour who ruined the worlds economy not just this countries.
Old 25-05-16, 08:13 PM   #16
Ben
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Companies and firms have been firing people at will for a good few years already Ben.So where is your European white knight coming to the rescue to those who get fired for no reason but last in first out????? It's a falacy! Pure nonsense,i know it's happened to me! One weeks notice. We are giving what is it,? 20 billion a year to Europe? and get rebated what is it 9billion of which they tell us how we spend it. If you are personally worried about politicians here,and feel only Europe can save us, then make sure your voice is herd at all general elections.We don't need Europe to tell us how to vote here,it's up to us to make our voices heard when elections are due.Are you saying the British people aren't capable of sticking up for themselves?
I think you are assuming I am pro europe, I'm not. Nor am I affiliated with, or have any faith in any current political party. I'm waiting for someone to step up who is patriotic for my country and cares for all of it's peoples as if it's one big happy family.

Firing people at will is something you are going to have to provide evidence for.
Old 25-05-16, 08:28 PM   #17
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:

Firing people at will is something you are going to have to provide evidence for.
So the da facto rules then? We'll just stick with the status quo? Do you not agree the European union is undemocratic and a waste of tax payer money. Every month or week they move the whole parliament in boxes from one town to another.What a waste of time and tax payers money!!!!
Old 25-05-16, 08:46 PM   #18
Andy10v
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

I think part of the problem is even if we leave is there a politician with the bollocks to actually change anything for the better anyway?

Nobody is going to cut benefits, hang rapists, remove prisoners rights, make people accountable for their own actions etc.

Sold-1992 3B S2 coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, forged rods, rear torsen....
Sold-1993 ABY coupe
Andy10v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-16, 09:01 PM   #19
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Andy the tories have done very well in cutting benefits so 1 out of 4 of your requests. I would include hanging child murderers to your list.Children are innocent precious and venerable.We were all children once so Adults should be held to account.
Old 25-05-16, 09:07 PM   #20
Ben
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
So the da facto rules then? We'll just stick with the status quo?
Eh?

Quote:
Do you not agree the European union is undemocratic and a waste of tax payer money. Every month or week they move the whole parliament in boxes from one town to another.What a waste of time and tax payers money!!!!
No, I do not, not agree