Classic Audi » Technical » Mech/Tech » Bodywork, glass & exterior fitments » Where to find sill clamps/ drains for Coupe GT?

Old 25-04-17, 03:54 PM   #1
DougMcC
Newbie!

Default Where to find sill clamps/ drains for Coupe GT?

I'm currently putting my Coupe GT back together after being restored, and I'm struggling to find certain parts to put the plastic sill covers and trim strip back on again.

The part I'm really struggling to find is 811853582A which is the clamp which holds the sill trim strip on.

That and 811803583D which are the sill drain plugs.

Anyone know where I can find any of these?
DougMcC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-17, 11:09 PM   #2
audisport8680
Grown up member

I may be able to help with these, I am going to a garage with quite a few Audi 5000 and 4000 scrappers in a couple of weeks to drop my GT off, I will have a look then, these buggers don't come out easy and often just break, also they are crimped in place on the underside of the cill cover and pretty hard to shift along the track. I will let you know if I am successful and pop them in the post, no idea how long that will take because the postman here drives a rickety old pick up that always breaks down
audisport8680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-17, 11:25 PM   #3
audisport8680
Grown up member

I just looked and I have four, no female plugs on them though, maybe two on each one and stick down the middle?
audisport8680 is offline   Reply With Quote