Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Cars For Sale » For sale Audi 100 2.2e F reg

Old 05-11-17, 01:26 PM   #1
Gunga
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Default For sale Audi 100 2.2e F reg
Seller Type : Private
Vehicle Make : Audi
Vehicle Model : Audi 100 2.2 E Auto
Price : £1600.00
Additional Details : V5C (Logbook) ,Taxed ,MOT'd

Ok I'm offering my Audi 100 up for sale reluctantly as we just don't use her and she's just gonna sit another winter doing nothing mainly as we have other vehicles.
My dad brought the car in October 1998 and it was my parents spare/Sunday car until dad handed his driving licence back to DVLA. My mum didn't use it as she found it to big, so I had it off them in Feb 2014.
Its very tidy, the interior is all but new looking having no children /dogs and never been wet n dry valeted in fact its been used for family weddings, funerals and other events Sunday lunches......
The exterior is clean too, couple of minor scratches and scrapes plus a small dent on the rear valance under the bumper that was put there by the first owner. (at the very beginning my father and I decided the car would stay as original as possible and without body work etc being done that we have achieved.)
Engine and gear box smooth and goes still very well!!
There are some points to be aware of;
The rear nearside electric window doesn't work and hasn't for years, not often having rear passengers so never an issue for us.
It has an added alarm and immobilizer that no longer works
The accelerator pedal is broken (but doesn't effect use)
the bonnet pull has a nak ..
The Odometer doesn't work and hasn't for a couple of years the mileage reads 127110 so being generous add another 5000 miles but I doubt its done 1/2 that .
There's small amount of oil on manifold and the steering reservoir leaks a little.
And the battery goes flat if not disconnected, but I'm just being super picky and honest it is what she is, great opportunity to buy a classic Audi 100 well loved cared for and original, genuine reason for sale hopefully to owners club member or Audi enthusiast or someone who will care for her or she can stay here I'm not advertising her else where!!
Well that's about it, she's mot'ed till Jan 2018 please feel free to call me on 07813347237 with any other questions. thank you for reading this.
Gunga is offline   Reply With Quote