Angry

the bitch sold it

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1987-AUDI-COUP...item27b8bb5004
audivw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-11, 11:30 AM   #32
Daveymaclad
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

I've read each and everyones comments and replies on this thread and I can honestly empathise with you, I've had a very voilent girlfriend who I ended up leaving whilst on a mini holiday to Wales. The only reason she didn't end up nicking all my stuff was purely because when she and her dad came to claer out the flat she wasn't aware I was still living there and was in when they arrived. Luckily the dad was sound unlike the psycho (ironically a mutual friend warned me that she had a screw loose!) and that bit went well, she still left owing months of rent which I ended up having to pay for but small price.

So anywho, that's my example. So now we've all shared our woes can an admin please please please delete this thread to protect those who are still being scr€wed by their ex's. If they're clued up enough to change names on V5's and destroy cars that you love so much they're probably clever enough to monitor forums like these.

Now imagine the scenario, ex bruises/harms themselves, calls police, says you did it and produces a printout from here which not only shows proof that you're angry about the situation but that you've got a half dozen or so fellow forum members apparently egging you on to get revenge.

Step back, re read everyones post and consider yourself a police officer reading this with a crying injured (or even just pretending to be injured) woman infront of you.....