Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Cars For Sale » Audi 80 quattro b2 alpine white

Old 31-03-11, 06:30 PM   #21
pimpdriver
Devon Pastie Muncher
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1984AUDI80QUATTRO View Post
I WILL NOW ACCEPT £1900 FOR THIS

Really don't understand why this hasn't sold and its stressing me as i need a diesel estate for work. Maybe the fact i had to relist this due to a german time waster didn't help. No one has come to view it yet, personally i think it is worth 2k all day long especially as it has extras. The work it needs is only very minor and doesn't need doing right away. I think i may relist again but to be honest i would rather it go to someone on the forum. If anyone knows someone who may be interested please let me know.

My number is 07871202717

regards!
You can get 80 tdi avants from £300 upwards......
Old 11-05-11, 09:49 PM   #22
1984AUDI80QUATTRO
Grown up member

I WILL NOW ACCEPT £1850 FOR THIS

I havn't carried on pushing the sale of this car, and have just been driving it since the ebay auction ended. In the last few weeks i have given it a full service- changed plugs, ht leads, fuel filter, oil& filter and cleaned injectors and its running sweet as. Had rear differential looked at, was full of oil and there was no problem after all. occasional whining is a rear wheel bearing.

I have been refurbishing the 15" speedlines, was planning on fitting them and sorting out the body work so it is all A1, this would really set it off. Thought i would drop the price one last time on here first, as i would like it to go to a nice home. If no buyer after this then i am going to go ahead with the body work and rims, then resort to trying german ebay (though I would rather not).
1984AUDI80QUATTRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-11, 07:58 PM   #23
1984AUDI80QUATTRO
Grown up member

£1600 Last chance before i stick it on german ebay. if interested please call 07871202717
1984AUDI80QUATTRO is offline   Reply With Quote