Classic Audi » Community » General Chat » This guy is a cracked pot of magic mushrooms.

Old 10-02-17, 10:49 AM   #1
missfire
making wooden things
Classic Audi Club Member

Default This guy is a cracked pot of magic mushrooms.

I don't use any social media, I'm to busy, too old, and prefer to be engaged in reality, but some of this stuff you couldn't script, some of the rouge POTUS staff stuff would be hilarious, if it wasn't true. God help us if he decides to have a beef with the leader of a real country. And he's t-total?!? How bad would he be if he liked a vodka!

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/10/donald...l-ban-6439034/

Trump - https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Staff - https://mobile.twitter.com/RoguePOTU...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Last edited by missfire; 10-02-17 at 10:52 AM.
missfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-17, 11:10 AM   #2
Hanuman
Trickster
Classic Audi Club Member

He's barking mad. No doubt, although I'm hardly able to declare this as a medical opinion. More a case of 'takes one to know one'.

However, he's managed to play on a fair percentage of paranoid people's paranoia, steal the train set, and blatantly vocalise almost all the hidden, unsaid, opinions of a lot of people.

I can see some rationale behind a few of his more outrageous acts. The travel ban being hugely ill-conceived, by badly addressing a concern that a lot of folks are unwilling to state openly in the now oppressive, politically correct times that we've created for ourselves.

If he were British, he'd be up there with Enoch Powell, Alf Garnet, and Eddie Booth.

RedRugleader. Was there ever another leader given to ranting, sporting a dodgy haircut (or other head related hair) that will in the future be a defining characteristic? Within the last 80-90 years...

The yanks felt they needed a Rugged leader. A terrible indictment of their education system, and American English, that they got a rughead one.
Old 10-02-17, 11:45 AM   #3
John.
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanuman View Post
The yanks felt they needed a Rugged leader. ............they got a rughead one.
John. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-17, 12:00 PM   #4
SorenR
Grown up member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs6UcgiDwg0

http://time.com/4654406/america-trump-con-man/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryppmnDbqJY

#everysecondcounts

Last edited by SorenR; 10-02-17 at 12:05 PM.
SorenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-17, 01:46 PM   #5
missfire
making wooden things
Classic Audi Club Member

The world could learn a lot form you guys, a bit more hygge would do the world some good.

It's amazing how many smart and respectul amercan I know, this guy is a cartoon character. It's his temper and the fact that he's never felt the feeling of losing that scary, 'cares more about winning than succeeding' is the way one put it.

And Mr H yes, takes one to know one. Us oatmal savagaes all have a glint in our eye.
missfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-17, 02:18 PM   #6
Jimbo
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Say what you will about Trump, he is not stupid. He is a smart man with a deep understanding of what stupid people want.―Andy Borowitz

Donald Trump showed his birth certificate to reporters. Who cares about his birth certificate? I want to know if that thing on his head has had its vaccinations. ―Craig Ferguson

"The man is a lunatic" - Jimbo

For more
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/ijr.c...?client=safari

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Jimbo; 10-02-17 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Edit
Jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-17, 03:31 PM   #7
4v6
Ex Member
Classic Audi Club Member

Far too much MSM bullshit and hysteria regarding Trump imho.

Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see, we're all being spoonfed misinformation and half truths by the corrput media outlets.
4v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-17, 03:51 PM   #8
SorenR
Grown up member

Whenever I need a good laugh I browse through some of The Donald's latest tweets...

SorenR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-17, 07:09 PM   #9
msh
4 ring whore!

The problem is that trump is working on feelings, now knowledge, and is impulsive - while the most of his country have lost their senses - not the ones who elected him - although the ones who voted for him could have been voting because of some less serious problem he promised to fix, just like many brexit voters were voting to get rid of eastern europeans, despite the fact that they are one of least problems created by EU. Like Pat Condell put it in one of his numerous videos, "we were led to believe that we are joining some market" - well, the news I hear on our national radio makes me think that scottish leaders still think that way - or maybe it's again "we're being bought and sold/for the english gold", like Richard Burns said, only today it's european gold.

I today accidentally found this article http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2638...iel-greenfield - apparently americans have forgotten their history.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4v6 View Post
Far too much MSM bullshit and hysteria regarding Trump imho.

Believe nothing you hear and only half of what you see, we're all being spoonfed misinformation and half truths by the corrput media outlets.
Agreed.
msh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-17, 11:59 AM   #10
4v6
Ex Member
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msh View Post
The problem is that trump is working on feelings,
Yeah but hes no different to any of the others who claim to have all the answers, so far hes distinct in the fact that hes actually started and tried to carry out some of his election promises. Thats unusual in the world of politics.

Quote:
now knowledge, and is impulsive - while the most of his country have lost their senses
Well for sure a large part of voting public may have become hysterical that the sainted Hillary didnt manage to scam her way to the top with their assistance, its driven simply by the fact they lost and cant have their way like spoilt brats, its also continuing toi be driven by the media who are largely left wing and hostile, so much for unbiased news.

Quote:
just like many brexit voters were voting to get rid of eastern europeans, despite the fact that they are one of least problems created by EU.
I disagree on that point. Most right minded ( not left minded) people tend to have a lot more tolerance to others coming here, the media are the ones pushing the "you is all racists" agenda, thats the narrative you see espoused on sky, bbc, cnn and all those other wonderfully balanced news outlets, its hardly unreasonable to expect people to be able make a coherent decison when all theyre getting is one view.
Ever wonder why you only ever see one side of the global warming debate being pushed out? Same deal, left wing owners of news outlest want to push left wing ideologies, balance can go hang itself as long as one side gets its message out.
Most people who voted FOR brexit didnt want to have the likes of Martin the scutter Schultz dictating how they should live their lives, although doubtless some see eastern europeans as an issue and voted because of it, the majority didnt imho.

Quote:

Like Pat Condell put it in one of his numerous videos, "we were led to believe that we are joining some market" - well, the news I hear on our national radio makes me think that scottish leaders still think that way - or maybe it's again "we're being bought and sold/for the english gold", like Richard Burns said, only today it's european gold.
Ive no idea what the scots want to do or how theyll achieve it, however, if they want to be independent from the rest of the country then I say let em, I despise supression of people by others but I dont understand the position theyre stating on independence, They dont want to be ruled by England ( fair enough) but they dont mind being ruled by the EU? Makes no sense to me, theyd have less say as part of the eu than they do as part of the uk.
4v6 is offline   Reply With Quote