Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Cars For Sale » 1977 AUDI 80 GLS Estate

Old 29-10-07, 08:51 PM   #11
Coxy
4 Ring Mafia
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda View Post
Hmmmm Audi have all cars they need to bring out as and when reqiured all cars are well looked after too, unlike ours.........this is really a big bug bear with me
you'd think that they'd have a dept to deal with spares for a lot of the early cars. It's getting waay to common when enquiring for parts that the stock is is NLA.
Coxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-07, 09:36 PM   #12
Grizz
4 Ring Mafia!

I do hope that you are not under the illusion that this is a perfect car Coxy, as I said to you tonight when we went around it in the garage, it is 30 years old.
But it is good for what it is, no doubt.

I would be very chuffed to see it scoop a few awards, and as you know it has been marked for publication as well.
Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-07, 09:40 PM   #13
Coxy
4 Ring Mafia
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizz View Post
I do hope that you are not under the illusion that this is a perfect car Coxy, as I said to you tonight when we went around it in the garage, it is 30 years old.
But it is good for what it is, no doubt.

I would be very chuffed to see it scoop a few awards, and as you know it has been marked for publication as well.
I know it isn't but I'm gonna do my very best to get it that way! That Reseda Green Metallic will be coming alive again! Should be easy to get the paint made up still as it's a colour used on VW's and also Porsche 924's of the same era.

May have my work cut out to get it concours but I'm gonna do my darndest to getting it looking as good as I can!
Coxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-07, 10:17 PM   #14
Grizz
4 Ring Mafia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxy View Post
I know it isn't but I'm gonna do my very best to get it that way! That Reseda Green Metallic will be coming alive again! Should be easy to get the paint made up still as it's a colour used on VW's and also Porsche 924's of the same era.

May have my work cut out to get it concours but I'm gonna do my darndest to getting it looking as good as I can!
It does make me dream and smile.
Grizz is offline   Reply With Quote