Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Cars For Sale » 100 S4 Quattro

Old 07-03-17, 07:04 PM   #1
Audimaan
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Default 100 S4 Quattro
Seller Type : Private
Vehicle Make : Audi
Vehicle Model : 1992 Audi 100 S4 Quattro (Automatic)
Price : £0000
Additional Details : V5C (Logbook) ,Taxed ,MOT'd

Until any further notice, this car will Not be available for sale, sorry for any inconvenience, Thanks.

Audi 100 S4 Quattro 2.2 20v Turbo Auto 1992 For Sale.

A fantastic car with Quattro 4 wheel drive, power, luxury and comfortable space for me in the last 10 years. All my maintenance receipts are kept and its original full service history having only done 103k miles on it. Came to me with 69k miles. Im the 3rd owner & I've only done around 600 miles since the last MOT. As a misfire had developed on the car and with the ongoing extension work to my house, I am reluctantly selling it.
It has been re-registered to its original number plates, as it has been under private number plates most of its life since 1992, shown in the documents included with the sale.
Everything on this car is all original. Has really good condition Recaro style Full leather interior (electric front seats, full electrics on all windows, sunroof & side mirrors all working, cruise control and original speakers, Sony stereo and 10 CD changer.
Comes with original 5th spare alloy wheel, a few new spare parts still in original packaging, all old MOT's, receipts, handbooks, and service history. (These documents are displayed in the photos on my facebook page along with more photos of the car - link provided below). This is a powerfull 236bhp 4 Wheel Drive Classic car to drive. Gearbox pulls it really smooth in all gears and you are welcome to take a ride in it. The misfire is pointing out to an electrical issue as it passed the compression test on all cylinders. The coil pack harness wiring has been suggested to me but I haven't had the time to deal with it. Just needs the right person to give it a little TLC and you could keep it going for many years easily.
This rare Audi will be 25 years old this October, perfect for classic car insurance and will only go up in value.
It's a difficult car to value as there is only 2 of these showing as being on the road in the UK according to info. on the internet. Hence probably be worth way
more in the near future than £3000?
For now i've priced it up at £3250 ono & am also advertising in other places.
If you are genuinely interested in this rare Audi, your offers for negotiation will be considered if sensible.
Lots of extra pictures have been added onto the facebook album page. Pictures of the spare new parts will be added on it soon as possible.
Link to more pictures & info on facebook page below:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/AudiB2Sp...13265432076656
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11.jpg (162.1 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg 13.jpg (188.0 KB, 93 views)
File Type: jpg 14.jpg (157.5 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (132.6 KB, 77 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (120.0 KB, 87 views)

Last edited by Audimaan; 24-04-17 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Trying to include the price & update some extra info
Audimaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-17, 09:08 AM   #2
mihail73rs
Grown up member

Default hi

and the price is .....?
mihail73rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-17, 11:54 AM   #3
audi80fan
Classic Audi Club Member

£800 - £8000.

Who knows?!
audi80fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-17, 01:35 PM   #4
Hanuman
Trickster
Classic Audi Club Member

I'm sure as a newb, it slipped your gaze. So here is rule 2

Quote:
2) Please give a guide price. There are plenty of auction sites out there! If you wish to sell you car or a part, please could you state clearly a price which you have in mind.
Old 08-03-17, 01:45 PM   #5
Audimaan
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Default Pricing ???

Hi to all Audi Fans. Sorry I haven't put a price up. Being such a rare car its hard to value it hence your sensible offers will be considered as stated in the advert, lots of extra information is available on my facebook page link : https://www.facebook.com/AudiB2SpareParts/
Old 08-03-17, 01:49 PM   #6
Audimaan
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Hi fair enough, i will try to find any similar examples out there. then add on a price asap. If you see any examples then please let me know. thanks
Old 08-03-17, 03:06 PM   #7
audi80fan
Classic Audi Club Member

webuyanycar values it at 795 without mentioning the engine misfire.

Is that fair?
Old 08-03-17, 04:15 PM   #8
Audimaan
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Default We DON'T Buy any CAR !

that's very strange you had a result from webuyanycar, that system doesn't even recognise audi 100's & S4's, probably due its age as on most other valuation searches online. Thats a common issue with valuing older cars. Same old We DON'T Buy any CAR !
Old 08-03-17, 04:54 PM   #9
audi80fan
Classic Audi Club Member

I just want to know what you think is a fair price for it, its your car, you know what you would be happy with, why can't you share the asking price? Then at least people know if its in their price range. Why do we need to guess?

I have a feeling £795 is not a figure you would be happy with (I was just pulling your leg by the way ), so what would you be happy with?
Old 08-03-17, 07:27 PM   #10
Steve
Grown up member

Interested, just need a price.
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote