Classic Audi » Community » General Chat » Rotten little scum.

Old 10-08-15, 05:55 PM   #1
4v6
Ex Member
Classic Audi Club Member

Default Rotten little scum.

So whilst i was at work today, earning a living by doing work, some viral shyte decided to put the window thru on the old trusty corolla and rummage thru the glovebox, presumably in the vain hope of finding money or other valuables to fund his aimless, worthless vomitous lifestyle.

Must have been a pisser for them to find sweet FA in there as i never keep anything in the car at all so at least it denied them the satisfaction of making any money from their verminous exploits.

Lets hope the cancer gene is strong in them, pricks.
4v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-15, 07:32 PM   #2
Coxy
4 Ring Mafia
Classic Audi Club Member

leave some syringes and razor blades in it next time and leave the window down a bit to encourage them
Coxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-15, 09:23 PM   #3
Isimmo
Super Moderator
Classic Audi Club Member

Interesting you should post this as I "discovered" a theft today on our Land Rover... A few years ago we paid to have one of those performance 'boxes' fitted, but when they became MOT non-compliant we disconnected ours and left it bagged up next to the battery... Today, whilst checking 'odds and sods' for ordering service parts I noticed the green bubble wrap bag the tuning ECU was in looked odd... Indeed it was... It was the same bubble wrap but filled with green workshop gloves... How long and who did... No idea?... But there are some untrustworthy little scotes working on our cars... right now.... And one has a Land Rover tuning box for free...