Classic Audi Community General Chat » Laughter lounge for Bruce. Lol.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22-05-18, 08:52 PM   #1221
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
vorsprung durch technik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Near Watford.
Posts: 6,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by urquattr085 View Post
Sat 9th works for me too.
Mark - shall I come to yours & convoy from there?
No problem, can meet you at mine or probably better to meet you right
on the 25 at junt 17 as going that way anyway up to you?
vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-18, 09:14 PM   #1222
urquattr085
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member
 
urquattr085's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Displaced Northerner in Essex
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorsprung durch technik View Post
No problem, can meet you at mine or probably better to meet you right
on the 25 at junt 17 as going that way anyway up to you?
J17 is fine - is there somewhere convenient to park up you can recommend?
__________________
1985 WR quattro
2010 A3 1.4 tfsi Sport - Sold but still in the family
1983 80 Quattro - Sold many moons ago
1981 Coupe GT - Sold to buy above
urquattr085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-18, 09:18 PM   #1223
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
vorsprung durch technik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Near Watford.
Posts: 6,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by urquattr085 View Post
J17 is fine - is there somewhere convenient to park up you can recommend?
It's a really easy one this one. Just come down the slip, go round the roundabout and park on the left just before
the slip you came down. Nice and easy. Guess we need to ask GT6 man what time he wants is to turn up?
vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-18, 09:26 PM   #1224
urquattr085
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member
 
urquattr085's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Displaced Northerner in Essex
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorsprung durch technik View Post
It's a really easy one this one. Just come down the slip, go round the roundabout and park on the left just before
the slip you came down. Nice and easy. Guess we need to ask GT6 man what time he wants is to turn up?
Gotcha, plenty of space under the M25
Just streetmapped it

Time from David to arrive there, meet you about an hour before if you're ok with that?
I'll also PM you my mobile

Which motor are you planning on taking?
__________________
1985 WR quattro
2010 A3 1.4 tfsi Sport - Sold but still in the family
1983 80 Quattro - Sold many moons ago
1981 Coupe GT - Sold to buy above
urquattr085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-18, 09:34 PM   #1225
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
vorsprung durch technik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Near Watford.
Posts: 6,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by urquattr085 View Post
Gotcha, plenty of space under the M25
Just streetmapped it

Time from David to arrive there, meet you about an hour before if you're ok with that?
I'll also PM you my mobile

Which motor are you planning on taking?
It's a great junction that one.

Probably take the S6 saloon, (Tron Taxi)

About an hour will be fine. I'm thinking an early lunch say 11.30 so meet you
around 12.15 - 12.30 that way we won't be hungry and then set of to Davids if it fits with David??
vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-18, 09:42 PM   #1226
urquattr085
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member
 
urquattr085's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Displaced Northerner in Essex
Posts: 937
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorsprung durch technik View Post
It's a great junction that one.

Probably take the S6 saloon, (Tron Taxi)

About an hour will be fine. I'm thinking an early lunch say 11.30 so meet you
around 12.15 - 12.30 that way we won't be hungry and then set of to Davids if it fits with David??
Times sound good to me. Would love to see the S6 too
Over to you David..........
__________________
1985 WR quattro
2010 A3 1.4 tfsi Sport - Sold but still in the family
1983 80 Quattro - Sold many moons ago
1981 Coupe GT - Sold to buy above
urquattr085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-18, 10:15 PM   #1227
Davids
4 ring whore!
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,342
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by urquattr085 View Post
Times sound good to me. Would love to see the S6 too
Over to you David..........
Sounds absolutely spiffing, if you want an early start I'm fine with that as well, in fact any time is great.

I take it you will be coming down the M4 ?
Davids is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-18, 10:23 PM   #1228
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
vorsprung durch technik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Near Watford.
Posts: 6,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davids View Post
Sounds absolutely spiffing, if you want an early start I'm fine with that as well, in fact any time is great.

I take it you will be coming down the M4 ?
We could but there's cameras everywhere.

We could go M40 to High wycombe then 404 to M4 depending on where you are in and around Reading come in the back way via Twyford / Sonning?

Last edited by vorsprung durch technik; 22-05-18 at 10:32 PM.
vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-18, 10:35 PM   #1229
Davids
4 ring whore!
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,342
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorsprung durch technik View Post
We could but there's cameras everywhere.

We could go M40 to High wycombe then 404 to M4 depending on where you are in and around Reading come in the back way?
I am J12 of the M4, if you go M40 drop down to M4 then to J12, you can cut across country thru Henley then Caversham but I would give that a wide hearth as Henley is packed in the summer and Caversham has massive road works and diversions thru the town, which is a nightmare at the moment.

If you want that route I will meet you just off the M4 and you can follow me, about 10 from there.
Davids is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-18, 10:42 PM   #1230
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
vorsprung durch technik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Near Watford.
Posts: 6,861
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davids View Post
I am J12 of the M4, if you go M40 drop down to M4 then to J12, you can cut across country thru Henley then Caversham but I would give that a wide hearth as Henley is packed in the summer and Caversham has massive road works and diversions thru the town, which is a nightmare at the moment.

If you want that route I will meet you just off the M4 and you can follow me, about 10 from there.
I know Juntc 12,....... Theal. Is the bath road ok at the moment from Twyford? Yep Know Henley well wasn't onthe radar this
time but I'm sure Geof would love to see it. Could come off 404 at Knowl hill then twyford along bath road if clear of roadworks?
vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2007-2008 Classic Audi | Site by Roadrunna