Classic Audi Classifieds section Cars Wanted » Audi a6 2.5 tdi avant.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-18, 10:24 AM   #1
radford1964
Grown up member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 100
Default Audi a6 2.5 tdi avant.

Hi there looking for a very clean and audi c4 estate 2.5tdi with manual box. Not to bothered if it's a quattro or not. Colour not to bothered about either but condition is important as my wife and wee 2 year old will be travelling in the car. Willing to travel for a very clean car. Service history a would be good too. Has anyone got a decent one for sale. Give me a p.m. If you have one for sale. Thanks again
radford1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-18, 05:37 PM   #2
John.
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
John.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Scottish Borders.
Posts: 6,346
Default

There was a guy selling one in Falkirk a few months back, it was in need of work though.

Did you see that one?......'t was on Gumtree.
John. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-18, 08:00 PM   #3
radford1964
Grown up member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 100
Default

Hi there John thanks for that yeah I bought some spares off him. Real nice older guy but the car is pretty stripped as he had crashed his s6 of the same year and had taken a lol off the car. I have a set of bolero wheels for sale with as new tyres. If you know anyone that is looking for a set. The tyres are as new Michelin cross climate + and are 225/45/17 and are ET 35. As for a car I,m willing to wait for a decent one and can travel too.regards Paul.
radford1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-18, 08:07 PM   #4
John.
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
John.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Scottish Borders.
Posts: 6,346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by radford1964 View Post
Hi there John thanks for that yeah I bought some spares off him. Real nice older guy but the car is pretty stripped as he had crashed his s6 of the same year and had taken a lol off the car. I have a set of bolero wheels for sale with as new tyres. If you know anyone that is looking for a set. The tyres are as new Michelin cross climate + and are 225/45/17 and are ET 35. As for a car I,m willing to wait for a decent one and can travel too.regards Paul.
I was thinking of buying it but it was needing too much.
I already said my wife wouldn't thank me for putting Boleros on her Skoda !!
There was one down south a few months back, I messaged the seller but heard nothing. Maybe it'll reappear, it looked half decent. I'm not looking to buy anymore.....but still looking nonetheless !
John. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-18, 08:05 PM   #5
John.
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
John.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Scottish Borders.
Posts: 6,346
Default



https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-2-5-...8AAOSwoPta70cz

John. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-18, 05:35 AM   #6
radford1964
Grown up member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 100
Default

Hi morning John thanks. Got my old car back that s##t itself, as the guy I sold it to stripped the engine and box out and fixed it. It was total luck that a chance phone call got me my old car back for not a lot of money. And it's still got 164,834 miles on it. By pure luck and standing on a dog s##t out side my house isold my wee Berlingo the same weekend. So I,m over the moon. Now can you recommend a powder coating place.??? As I want my boleros done. and then I can get them back on my car.. Regards Paul.
radford1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-18, 06:27 PM   #7
John.
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
John.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Scottish Borders.
Posts: 6,346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by radford1964 View Post
Hi morning John thanks. Got my old car back that s##t itself, as the guy I sold it to stripped the engine and box out and fixed it. It was total luck that a chance phone call got me my old car back for not a lot of money. And it's still got 164,834 miles on it. By pure luck and standing on a dog s##t out side my house isold my wee Berlingo the same weekend. So I,m over the moon. Now can you recommend a powder coating place.??? As I want my boleros done. and then I can get them back on my car.. Regards Paul.
Nice result by the sounds of it !?

I had my wheels done by a place on outskirts of Edinburgh....you're west ? yes/no?
John. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-18, 05:41 AM   #8
radford1964
Grown up member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 100
Default

Hi there John yeah over in Kilmacolm out past Glasgow airport. I was told that E.S.P. In Glasgow were decent but I,ll have a look around. Thanks
radford1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-18, 09:58 AM   #9
Donald_MacIver
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Isle of Lewis, NW Scotland
Posts: 170
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by radford1964 View Post
Hi there John thanks for that yeah I bought some spares off him. Real nice older guy but the car is pretty stripped as he had crashed his s6 of the same year and had taken a lol off the car. I have a set of bolero wheels for sale with as new tyres. If you know anyone that is looking for a set. The tyres are as new Michelin cross climate + and are 225/45/17 and are ET 35. As for a car I,m willing to wait for a decent one and can travel too.regards Paul.
That will be the one I sold then a couple of years ago, P385 DCJ, went to an older guy who was looking for front end parts to repair his S6. Drove it onto the ferry and he had a transporter meeting it in Ullapool. Shame really, could have been put back onto the road, but needed a bit much doing to it for me, still, at least it saved an S6 in the end
__________________
2003 Audi A4 1.9 TDi 130 Avant Quattro Sport
1990 Audi 90 2.3 20v Sport
1989 Audi 80 2.0 8v Sport
Donald_MacIver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-18, 11:54 AM   #10
John.
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
John.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Scottish Borders.
Posts: 6,346
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald_MacIver View Post
That will be the one I sold then a couple of years ago...
John. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2007-2008 Classic Audi | Site by Roadrunna