Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Parts Wanted » Alloys - 15x7j 4x108 et35

Old 03-10-20, 08:21 PM   #21
sinbin5t
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John. View Post
You're clearly confused, "your" 10 spokes have and always will be the common wagon wheel.

Yep, 10 spokes = wagon wheels

Ten spokes look good on a B4 coupe for me.

Noticed a minute ago, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mark !
sinbin5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-20, 03:00 PM   #22
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
You're clearly confused
Really?

Mistake it is, "Yellow Man" or 'Medallion man" - whatever. Keep taking the nasty pills,
your litany is plastered all over and continues to do so , it does you the power of good, not!
vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-20, 03:03 PM   #23
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbin5t View Post
Noticed a minute ago, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mark !
Brucey boy

Awful weather for it.
Old 04-10-20, 06:30 PM   #24
John.
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorsprung durch technik View Post
Really?

Mistake it is, "Yellow Man" or 'Medallion man" - whatever. Keep taking the nasty pills,
your litany is plastered all over and continues to do so , it does you the power of good, not!
Ok so you mistakenly wrote the wrong thing, my comment was to clear any confusion that your mistake might have made!

Judging from your above response, is it perhaps you taking the nasty pills?......if you want to call me names then start another thread or do what you do best and send a PM.

Back to topic
John. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-20, 08:22 PM   #25
Isimmo
Super Moderator
Classic Audi Club Member

Gents.....

For me...

Please.
Old 05-10-20, 01:50 PM   #26
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Ok so you mistakenly wrote the wrong thing, my comment was to clear any confusion that your mistake might have made!

Judging from your above response, is it perhaps you taking the nasty pills?......if you want to call me names then start another thread or do what you do best and send a PM.

Back to topic

I seriously think you’ve got a screw loose, i’ve got no idea why you think you're a paragon of virtue?

As for nasty, I’m usually quite a happy individual, as most can see, unless that is until you crop up time after time chipping away like a incessant woodpecker.

You knew exactly what i was talking about but you felt to clear up my mistake? Hmmmm,……... wonder why it’s always done with that sarky self righteous tone of yours?!

I'm damn sure you wouldn’t speak to my face like that! For whatever reason, behind a keyboard, you become quite a snarky piece of work. Yes i’m angry and have every reason to be!!

Take a very prominent member over on S2 forum, owns a tresser Ur - S2 Avant, he’s 65 possibly older, who back in July asked a question about his friends sons Astra cabriolet. You wade in and say “when it's done get him to punt it and buy an 80 cab.....assuming he's a hair dresser...or likes the look of himself!?.” You just can’t help yourself can you! I mean, …….. hello??? How rude, who the hell do you think you are?!!!!!!

From the way you’ve behaved for a long time now i wouldn’t waste my energy sending you a pm - ever, so don’t flatter yourself !!

As if that's not a good enough example, it gets way worse, where you're concerned!

The Corona virus thread On S2 forum, where i mentioned my venerable sister in law in response to your politically charged piss taking about Dominic Cummings. And i wasn’t the only one defending Cummings!

Hmmmm people over here don’t get to see your shenanigans over there! They do now,……. and can go over there to check it out!

My sister in law had to be moved from her flat to stay with family when the lock down happened as her life depended on it, covid was tipping her over the edge, she’s a very venerable person! I mentioned this in the thread when you were taking the piss out of Dominic Cummings and his movements, which incidentally is absolutely nothing compared to the snp mp who last week tested positive got on train down to Westminster, walked around for 3 days infecting people before going back up to Scotland on public transport.

Back to the Corona Virus thread, i said sometimes things have to be done in dire situations and gave my families scenario of moving my sister in law to another house to keep an eye on her and safe. You knew full well my sister in law is very venerable yet you disrespected and disregarded it pushing your point. You became the lowest of the low, considering my sister in law was in the the worst place a human being could possibly be, yet pushed your political agenda while you were at it, trashing the very sensitive nature of a family member of mine with your sarky utterly inappropriate nasty self , Saying "……."and someones had some time on their hands!” because i dared to take the time to explain why people have had to do certain things. My god what a response, to which i had no words in reply, i was flabbergasted.

I’m not going to mention his name but,….. Out of the blue the same day I received a pm from a Classic Audi moderator, saying thank you for your families strength as i have to deal with employees who have to deal with suicides whilst doing their job. Its strong families like yourselves that help prevent this sort of thing.

Less than 3 months later after being back to her flat a few weeks she did the very thing the family feared, blue lighted of to hospital. I pm'ed the moderator, who felt to pm me in the first place, to say what had happened - not a f**king word came back, and that was 6 weeks ago!

In response to you saying i’m good at pming people . pot kettle black, don’t make me laugh! Next time you want to sell your Cortina - send an unsolicited pm to someone else coz i’m not interested! Bet you forget about that one no doubt!

So Mr John Mackenzie, you’re the sort of person who loves to give it yet feigns the paragon of virtue when challenged - making out your whiter than white when categorically your not!

I strongly suggest you stay out of my way and keep yourself to yourself where i’m concerned, don’t you - ever - start - again!!
Old 05-10-20, 01:51 PM   #27
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isimmo View Post
Gents.....

For me...

Please.
You're a fine one to talk.
Old 06-10-20, 08:27 PM   #28
Isimmo
Super Moderator
Classic Audi Club Member

Gents, once again please....

If this escalates before or indeed continues beyond 14.00.Friday 9th October 2020 then sadly a more permanent solution for the benefit of the wider forum membership enjoyment will have to be sort.