Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Parts Wanted » Need parts Audi 80 quattro -83 2.2L 200bhp

Old 09-08-12, 09:32 PM   #1
Anton_Marinovic
Newbie!

Default Need parts Audi 80 quattro -83 2.2L 200bhp

Hello.

I recently bought my self this car. It is an Audi 80 sedan chassi with awd quattro system. Originaly it was an 2.0 L engine in it, but the seller had other plans and installed a 2.2L turbo engine from audi (200bhp). My plan is to renovate it and totaly repair it. The car has not been crashed or wrecked, it has only been parked in a garage for the 6 last years. Needs new paint+some welding on rusty places, interior parts, exterior parts, new brakes, engine parts etc. I live in Norway, Oslo.

I am on the hunt for original leather seats, front + back bumpers, american front lights, aircondition parts, cruise controll parts, engine parts. I really need parts for this car for it to be complete. If some one here has something that they would sell me i will by it if it's the right part!

Anton.
Anton_Marinovic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-12, 10:06 PM   #2
martinws
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

If you post up a list of the exact parts that you need im sure people will help you out. Also pictures of your call help spur people on.
martinws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-12, 12:41 AM   #3
Anton_Marinovic
Newbie!

Sorry for bad picture, dont have any else.

This front bumper with the lights, front grill, front skirt under front bumper, cromelist over bumber under lights & front grill, front seats in leather and back seats in leather.

Any one who might have this?
Old 10-08-12, 08:26 PM   #4
Jack
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Drop me PM of exact list what you need from cruise control and A/C. I think I could help in something.

Have some interior parts too, but leather seats from urquattro I'm keeping for my self.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-12, 08:51 PM   #5
5cyleargasm
Grown up member

looks like a great project, my 1990 coupe b3 quattro is going away in the garage soon for a strip out of the interior and a good overhaul! id like to have a turbo lump in mine though, itd make a world of difference
5cyleargasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-12, 10:07 PM   #6
Anton_Marinovic
Newbie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Drop me PM of exact list what you need from cruise control and A/C. I think I could help in something.

Have some interior parts too, but leather seats from urquattro I'm keeping for my self.
Okey great, il send you a pm next week!