Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Parts For Sale » Custom Speed-lines, Really nice wheels.

Old 11-10-18, 07:12 PM   #1
K Simmonds
Classic Audi Club Member

Default Custom Speed-lines, Really nice wheels.

As I can't upload photo's to this site without contacting NASA here's a link to the Custom Speed-lines I have for sale at the moment. Their currently listed on eBay but I'd rather do a deal privately, I can fit and balance tyres should someone what to change them around.

Anyway hers the link....

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/372467165365

The eBay price highly negotiable, their so expensive on eBay due to the fees etc, am open to sensible offers especially if you can collect, I hate packing wheels.!!!!
K Simmonds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-18, 04:56 AM   #2
John.
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

They look nice Kit

GLWS
John. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-18, 10:36 PM   #3
K Simmonds
Classic Audi Club Member

Cheers John, they are a cracking set of wheels, the previews owner went to the trouble of replacing all the plastic bolts with SS items, so they look great!
Old 17-10-18, 10:12 PM   #4
Eyeforanaudi
Newbie!

Hi, I'm looking for a set of wheels for my B3 90. I've sent you a PM. I'm new to this forum game so let me know best way to contact you. Cheers!
Eyeforanaudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-18, 10:13 AM   #5
K Simmonds
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyeforanaudi View Post
Hi, I'm looking for a set of wheels for my B3 90. I've sent you a PM. I'm new to this forum game so let me know best way to contact you. Cheers!
Welcome to the forum.

I haven't received a message from you but the best way to get hold of me is drop me an email...... kitsimmonds@hotmail.co.uk

I've just got a phone after a year without one as I hat the bloody things but I had to relent in the end as you need one now for the most basic of things, still it's as basic of model as I could find. Designed for old folk so has nice big keys and a panic/accident button should I require the emergency services. It also has a smashing torch.
Old 18-10-18, 11:43 AM   #6
Ben
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Would that be a Doro phone?
Old 05-03-22, 09:27 AM   #7
K Simmonds
Classic Audi Club Member

Default genuine Audi Speedline's, split rim look type, both sizes available.

Long, long over due bump, still got these and they are now really in my way as I want to start organizing my new workshop!

They're the the fake split rim type Speedline's, ET45, 7" X 15". Currently fitted with a matched pair of Bridgestone's Potenza's with at least 5mm of tread and a matched pair of Avon's ZV3's with at least 6mm of tread in 205/50/15, all V rated, to suit B3 cars.

Tire's probably have a little more tread but better to be conservative, they've been in an attic since 2016 so all are still surprisingly soft and supple and not perished despite being dated 2003 and 2005 respectively. I'd happily use them for normal driving.

I dare say their past their very best and wouldn't advise using them for a track day but I've regularly seen far worse pass an MOT or being used on high power cars, not that I think that's a good idea.

I can get the get the rubber removed and fit and balance different one's if someone would like to use them on a B4 or simply doesn't want them or would prefer to use non standard size rubber.

Someone spent ages replacing all the bolts with SS items and mirror polishing the rims as well repainting the the center's in stock silver, all four caps are present and undamaged and the rims themselves are straight and undamaged. They look stunning to be fair.

Can text photo's or at least I think I can, I'm still useless with mobile phones but I'll workout a way or doing it if someone is genuinely interested.

I don't know what these are worth now but it's got be something like £500 with the tires or £400 without, though happy to listen to offers. They have to go!

I can't easily pack these myself at the moment but could get someone to help me I guess, collection is strongly preferred.

I also have a set of four of the ET 35 7" X 15" type, these are also very tidy, straight and not damaged but the finish is stock, no tire's fitted but could arrange something for a buyer if they supply the rubber, again all four have center caps in undamaged condition.

Again not sure what these are worth these day's so lets start at £250.
Old 05-03-22, 03:10 PM   #8
Duffy3074
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

I’d be interested in photos of the wheels please
Duffy3074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-22, 10:17 AM   #9
K Simmonds
Classic Audi Club Member

I have pics on my phone which I'll have a go at uploading here in a moment will also respond to your PM.

Only just been able to log on this morning as the site was down for the past of day for me.

The stock ET 37 ones are provisionally sold.
Old 07-03-22, 10:25 AM   #10
K Simmonds
Classic Audi Club Member

I still can't get images to work on this site.

However post 9 on this thread on the S2Forum will at least give you a good idea of what they look like.

https://www.s2forum.com/forum/genera...s2#post2116281