Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Parts For Sale » Last clearout

Old 24-02-11, 08:45 PM   #1
wildoliver
Grown up member

Default Last clearout

Well Tanni got my second to last "box-o-crap" basically a large box (in that case a bike box) full of assorted bits and bobs from leather gearknobs to engine parts.

Well I maxed out on weight on Tannis box and still have a load of bits left, as the aim of this process is to get shut of stuff out of my workshop and house that is making the place look a tip, I think it's time to do the final box-o-crap!

So what will be in it?

Well the answer to that is allsorts of oddments, as I tidy new bits appear, to explain the scale of the problem, 3 rooms in my house, garage and stable are full of Porsche, MG and Audi bits (my 3 passions). Most of the surplus Porsche bits are gone now, MG bits I can't clear out yet as I have 4 cars to finish and the only Audi bits I need are the service bits for my 7a engined 90 and the parts for my type 85 quattro to finish.

So I can guarantee there will be:

Alternators, at least 1 or 2 depending on weight.
Engine undertray (these can fetch £30 on a good day on ebay).
Switches.
Relays.
Loads of other bits and pieces that I genuinely have no idea what they may be, 90% of the stuff Tanni got I didn't even know I had!! You will get around 25-30kg of assorted bits and bobs, anything that's rubbish goes in the bin you won't get a couple of useful bits and a load of rubbish swept up off the floor.

If I had time I'd ebay it all, basically if you have a B3 or B4 car then there will be several bits in here you can keep as spares and have a fair bit of fun ebaying the rest!

£50 plus a tenner post.
wildoliver is offline   Reply With Quote