Classic Audi » Community » General Chat » Brexit stuff.

Old 16-03-19, 11:11 PM   #121
Sandro
Grown up member

What democracy You are talking about? Proper lies to people? Which one of brexiteers promises have and will come be true? There is nothing else but personal interests for them. Just count how much each of them have already received / earned since referendum... David Davis, Boris Johnson, Jacob Rees-Mogg.. etc. Who 3k per hour, who 700k, who 7M.. Just think about it. What it has to do with corruption in EU? Why are You blaming EU with problems here when politicians here are full-on with their own money making and interests?
How much from Your money goes to EU and how much to UK every week or month? I think that is that matters. I think that is where You should start to worry. Or - let's make it more simple. How much of Your and my money goes to EU every week and how much to UK government's nonsense projects like billions worth charities?
What exactly You are angry about to EU? Rules? What rules? Which of Your everyday life aspect rules? Using Your phone all across the EU at same tarrif? Safety and standarts to cars, electronics, food? Employment laws? What exactly? Bureaucracy? How does affect You? How less bureaucracy is it in UK government?
Just ask Yourself one question - what UK will get back or gain and what UK will loss after Brexit? Loosing already (Banking, car, electronics etc indusstry). Have not heard about positives yet.
All that bull***t about EU begging after brexit for a good deal to sell their cars and wine here? Don't be silly to listen to Mr. Farage. He does not give a s**t because You can only imagine how much he has received to his offshore bank accounts. And -why is he so much in friends with Mr. Trump? Because the other one cann't wait to sell his chlorinated chiken here. And rest of the stuff. UK will need some bigger trade deal after loosing the part in EU and USA will wait with open arms.

No deal? What is it? So far it means only one thing - WTO. How many countries in the world are purely under WTO rules? I'll tell You - Holy See, Mauritania, Monaco, Montenegro, Palau, Timor Leste, Sao Tome, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan. Good luck with that. Rest of the countries in the world have trade deals like free trade deals between USA, Cnada and Mexico or Australia's free trade deal between China, South Korea, USA ets, or Greater Arab Free Trade Area. Don't look at Monaco. They are covered by France and millioners living there anyway.
So where UK will be at 1st of the April. Seems to mee like massive joke of the 1st of the April. Really sad one. BMW and Honda will say goodbuy. Nissan and Infinity will say goodbuy. Airbus will say goodbuy. Headquartes of the banks will say goodbuy. Can You feel money just flying away? Investments flying away?
How it will affect UK in 1 year, 5 years, 10 years? Not positive. Even don't dream. Oh, I forgot about the farmers and fisherman's who's produce will not be needed, because EU will not buy it because of taxes and UK will be full of "produced in USA".

I heard someone said - we don't need cars made in EU. We are good with one's made in UK. Great! Which ones? Honda, Nissan, Toyota? They all will be gone. I actually don't mind Bentley or Range Rover But I'm afraid Land Rover will be gone to China as weel, but Bentley will be too expensive And NO, I'm not interested to drive Vauxhall or JCB.

A lot in the world has changed since 1975 my friends. And don't blame EU for Your problems. Blame UK government. What has UK government done towards EU rules being as the member? Mr. Farage has been MEP since 1999 and what has he done? He is crying about imigration. What did he did when EU took decision to open imigration to Romania in 2014? NOTHING! Why are so many Romanians coming since? I guess because of UK's benefit system. Maybe You have heard of courses in Romanian - how to claim benfits easy in UK? No? ok. No such courses for France, Germany or Poland. So, who to blame?

I could continue big time. And I'm open to disscusion, arguments and facts.

Ok, probably some of You will think - why is this foreigner "opening his mouth"? I'll tell You why. I care about this country. I live here for more than 10 years. I have 2 businesses here. My young twins have english names. My oldest child has just got place in one of the best Essex schools. I have my plans to buy the house here. I wish the best to UK more than I do to my own country - Latvia. It's true. And I've got nice collection of RHD Audi's

Take care lad's.
Sandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-19, 11:29 AM   #122
Ben
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

You didn't answer my question. Who are you going to use your fists on?
Old 18-04-19, 10:00 AM   #123
Ben
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4v6 View Post
The first remainer Mp that knocks my door begging for a vote?

Have you been to Great Yarmouth recently? https://www.greatyarmouthmercury.co....ched-1-6002679
Quote:
She said: “In the last couple of weeks one of our female councillors was punched while delivering leaflets in Great Yarmouth by someone shouting 'you ******* traitors should be hanged'.”
Old 18-04-19, 10:21 AM   #124
Duffy3074
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Remember when we used to be a civilised country?

Anybody that thinks that’s funny or acceptable needs to have a word with themselves.

Last edited by Duffy3074; 18-04-19 at 10:24 AM.
Duffy3074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-19, 03:19 PM   #125
moonwatcher
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
At the moment Article 50 is enshrined in law and on our statute books and unless the law is changed must complete by 29 March.
I don't believe (hope) that there is the numbers to get it changed.
So it's out we go
Whoops!