Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Parts For Sale » Audi Chorus 2 with Aux in -line in - non canbus

Old 10-12-16, 03:20 PM   #1
tram-man
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Default Audi Chorus 2 with Aux in -line in - non canbus

OK, so what I have here is a Chorus 2 from I believe a B6 Audi A4 of which I have trimmed the facia to the square wide shape of the Audi C4 100, A2, cabrio. As teh Chorus 2 is a Canbus radio it has a 'magic' box to give some kinda canbus signal when using in a pre canbus Audi.

Unlike Chorus 1 the Chorus 2 also has CD changer signalling and input and there is a second 'magic' box from Kufatec that fools the Chorus 2 into thinking there is a changer attached. The AUX input is activated and Track 0, Title 0 comes up in the dispaly. The activation lasts for 1 hour and then the radio goes into sleep mode thinking the radio has been left on. Turning on off reactivates signal. As small price to pay for a the AUX.

So if you have a pre canbus vehicle and desperately want and OEM Audi radio with a quality AUX this is one of the few choices you have. Yes there are other option (Concert 1, Gamma with MODE etc but all equally tricky).

Chorus shows some signs off wear on the buttons. Has anti theft code.

The Chorus also comes with the 4x line output for an Amp and of course also the line-in cable. I had this fitted to my Audi 100 C4 and A4 B5. Sounding fantastic through an external amp and OEM subwoofer. There is also on interweb details of how to access secret menu to fine tune the EQ output.

Radio is in Holland but can be in Norwich at Xmas or be posted from Norwich then.

100 pounds please.
tram-man is offline   Reply With Quote