Classic Audi » Technical » Mech/Tech » Interior » What about this Dashboard ?

View Poll Results: Do you like this dash ?
Yes 6 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 13-09-16, 05:25 PM   #1
dias
Newbie!

Default Custom Dashboard- what do you think ?

Greetings everyone,
I own an Audi 80 B2 diesel back from 1984 and i really like it. My dashboard it is no longer working because of corrosion problems at copper pcb board. I have repair it some times at the past but its really in very bad shape. So i started a project in order to replace it with a digital one!

This is my first prototype based on microcontrollers. I have made it from scratch and its working about six months until now, with no problems. The flash, alarm and other indicators are missing. I plan to complete it and i have already start to design a more solid version.

The main idea its to keep the impression of 80s and the spirit of the model. So there are no fancy color graphics and curved lines at design.

Τhis moment i am hesitant to write more technical issues but if you like, i will answer you with pleasure.

I would like to know the first impression created by you. What do you think ? This dashboard destroys the character of the car or maybe it is suitable ?
I would love to have some criticism, feedback and ideas from as many members as possible.

Please vote.

Best regards
Chris
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.JPG (74.3 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg 3.JPG (204.6 KB, 50 views)

Last edited by dias; 13-09-16 at 07:18 PM. Reason: Your opinion-ideas.
dias is offline   Reply With Quote