Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Default For Sale
Seller Type : Private
Vehicle Make : Audi
Vehicle Model : AUDI 100 2.2E
Price : £2500.00
Additional Details : V5C (Logbook) ,MOT'd

Hi I put this car on here just before xmas, and had no interest possible because of short mot. Its now got a full mot until 11 Jan 2019. It only failed on windscreen wiper and nearside rear shock absorber, we have replaced both that's both rear shocks and the wiper!!
Advisories are
suspension arm rubber bush deteriorated but not resulting in excessive movement nearside front lower ( inner bush)
suspension arm has slight play in a ball joint nearside front lower. These have not been sorted. Manly because the car is just sitting and there's no need.
Please read the first for sale notice I wrote for details. As said this is a solid, tidy, well looked after motor. Please feel free to add a comment or contact me if you wish. thanks
Gunga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-18, 01:17 PM   #2
Duffy3074
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

I think some photos would do your cause some good, I appreciate you’ve put some money into the car for the mot but I admire your enthusiasm on the price hike

Duffy3074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-18, 02:11 PM   #3
Gunga
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Thanks for reply, don't know how to put photos on computer have some on phone so anyone interested please contact me and ill send some over, hopefully I can get a friend over at some point to show me.
Also thanks for pointing out about price maybe before xmas it was a bargain. Truthfully for a classic car with full mot that's solid and tidy, I'm sure ill be knocked down on, that's not a bad start price. hopefully genuine people only be interested and might get a good deal.
What's it worth? am I that far off the value?
Old 07-01-18, 02:34 PM   #4
Duffy3074
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunga View Post
Thanks for reply, don't know how to put photos on computer have some on phone so anyone interested please contact me and ill send some over, hopefully I can get a friend over at some point to show me.
Also thanks for pointing out about price maybe before xmas it was a bargain. Truthfully for a classic car with full mot that's solid and tidy, I'm sure ill be knocked down on, that's not a bad start price. hopefully genuine people only be interested and might get a good deal.
It's worth what you can sell it for a not a penny more is the pertinent saying, it's the size of the before and after prices that caught my eye.
Post some pictures, if it's that good it'll sell

Old 07-01-18, 04:45 PM   #5
Gunga
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Will get some photos on here as soon as able, if you text me ill text back the photos on my phone, honestly thanks for reply and commits my last post was 250 views no replies!!
Old 07-01-18, 06:08 PM   #6
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunga View Post
I'd have to agree with you.only a shed is going to be very cheap.For some reason all and sundry seam to expect good Audis for cheap yet expect to sell their ford crap for silly money.Keep the Audi if it doesn't sell and charge double in 2 years time.
vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-18, 08:08 PM   #7
Ringmaster
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorsprung durch technik View Post
I'd have to agree with you.only a shed is going to be very cheap.For some reason all and sundry seam to expect good Audis for cheap yet expect to sell their ford crap for silly money.Keep the Audi if it doesn't sell and charge double in 2 years time.
Hear, Hear!
Ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-18, 08:19 PM   #8
Mellis46
Aero Advocate
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Mellis46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-18, 08:51 PM   #9
darreno'd'
Mr Sixty Thousand!!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
I wonder if this is because very few audis were aspirational to most people back when these were new. I only ever hankered after a couple of models.
Old 07-01-18, 08:52 PM   #10
Duffy3074
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

The words nail and head come to mind!