Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Cars For Sale » Audi A4 1.9tdi Quattro Avant

Old 05-03-13, 01:34 PM   #1
tttoptotty
Classic Audi Club Member

Default Audi A4 1.9tdi Quattro Avant
Vehicle Model : Audi A4 1.9tdi Quattro Avant
Price : £2200
Additional Details : V5C (Logbook) ,Taxed ,MOT'd
On Ebay : Ebay Link

Welcome to the reluctant sale of my beloved Audi A4. She has only covered a mear 182k miles I know to some that might seem a lot but for an Audi Diesel she only just run in. She has full 12 months Mot on her (due Feb 2014) and 6 months tax (July 2013). She benefits from the brilliant 4x4 Audi system which with the snow we’ve had has been excellent and she has never struggled to get anywhere when others have. She is in the Audi lifestyle colour of Paradise Green Metallic with 16 inch newly refurbished in satin black original Audi wheels which sit on 4 new Bridgestone tyres that have only covered about 1800 miles and a brand new spare with alloy. I have upgraded her lights to the DRL R8 daytime running lights. Privacy glass from the “B” post back, towbar, 5 speed manual, electric front windows, abs, airbags, black roof bars, colour coded electric mirrors, heated rear screen and rear wiper. The list is rather long on what she has had done but I will be as honest as I can and have the receipts and paperwork to follow it up with a huge A4 folder including the original spec she had when ordered from new from Audi including paint code.

First thing timing belt done at 161k and tensioners although they shouldn’t need doing have been done at 172k, I have also had a new radiator, air con refilled, new brakes pads, disc, calipers, exhaust, engine had been cleaned and de-coked, it has been remapped from 110 bhp to 147 bhp she does 50mpg plus and I have had 61 mpg from her when we travelled to Scotland last year. She comes with full black leather sports seat which is rare and a usb, sd card, Bluetooth cd player radio. She has also benefited from a respray so there are no dents or chunks missing out of the body work. She has a 5p piece of rust just starting on the drivers wing which would be an easy fix. Sump gasket has been done, gearbox take out cleaned and checked and skimmed just in case but I have had no problems at all with this car . Steering rack has been replaced, track rod ends, upper arms, new speedo drive as speedo stopped working clocks have been to BBA Redman and checked just in case, head gasket pressure tested and cleaned, decoked and skimmed, dealer number plates.

So as you can see she had a lot of money about £6300 spend on her to make her into the stunning conditions she is now. I am an Audi enthusiast and have not spared any expense n her. I can honestly say that you will not find another one of these even a newer one is better nick than this so with this in mind I am asking £2200 or nearest offer. I have reached this price by looking at similar cars that have higher mileage, no leather body work in awful condition and generally not been looked after so I think she is well work the money and will make her new owner very happy. If anyone is interested on the forum Ill take £1950 for her but no lower than that as sdvert now on Pistonheads.

Please no time wasters, idiots or stupid offers. This is hard enough putting her up for sale without that . Thank you
Old 05-03-13, 01:53 PM   #2
quattrokid
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Totty,

Post up photos

UrWR SOLD
UrS4 saloon (SOLD again)
S4 Cabrio (SOLD)
A4 cabrio 2.5 V6tdi (SOLD)
80 cabrio 2.6 V6 SOLD
90 quattro 10v SOLD
100 2.2e SOLD

FOUNDING MEMBER the 200,000 Plus miles Club
quattrokid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-13, 08:31 AM   #3
tttoptotty
Classic Audi Club Member

Pictures on pistonheads as i cant load them on here photobucket playing up
Old 06-03-13, 10:21 PM   #4
Andy10v
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifie...t-1998/1134811

Sold-1992 3B S2 coupe-RS2+, 996s, konis, forged rods, rear torsen....
Sold-1993 ABY coupe
Andy10v is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-13, 12:38 PM   #5
tttoptotty
Classic Audi Club Member

Thanks huni for putting the pic on
Old 14-03-13, 01:35 PM   #6
tttoptotty
Classic Audi Club Member

Looks like Mark might be keeping this as his daily for the time being or at least until a mk 2 golf gti 2 door in oak green with 2 owners and low miles comes along yes hes looking for the mysterious rocking horse poo now
Old 14-03-13, 04:11 PM   #7
David Small
David Small - Mr 80k
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tttoptotty View Post
Looks like Mark might be keeping this as his daily for the time being or at least until a mk 2 golf gti 2 door in oak green with 2 owners and low miles comes along yes hes looking for the mysterious rocking horse poo now
Last edition MK2 GTI in Oak Green - epic - will always be on my want list
David Small is offline   Reply With Quote