Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Parts For Sale » Audi 80/90/100/200/Ur MB? Cylinder Head Brand New

Old 24-12-17, 10:54 PM   #1
Colin Aitchison
Classic Audi Club Member

Default Audi 80/90/100/200/Ur MB? Cylinder Head Brand New

Cylinder head brand new will fit KV engine in any Audi, I have listed it a a possible fit to Ur quattro MB engine as it is the same casting, As you have probably seen my other parts for sale in resent days and I would like to explain I am having a clean out of parts I will never use, I will have two cars for sale in the spring, anyway Cylinder head in bubble wrap on shelf and will be be unwrapped if any interest, I got the head a few years ago and the face of the head had very light marks on it from been stored, I have had the head skimmed, first pass 3thou cleaned the head face, comes with Kv inlet valves and exhaust valves and all the springs, caps and Colets fitted to the head, no cam but the cam caps are fitted, now let me explain about the Ur quattro MB fitment, after looking through the parts manual it would seem to me that the KV and MB engine share inlet valves and springs and exhaust springs but not exhaust valves, I think the MB exhaust valves are sodium filled for cooling, if you were going to fit to an MB engine you would need to replace the exhaust valves, I know how much other people are asking for bare heads (£820) and would like to say that is a we bit much for a bare head, I need genuine interest before unwrapping and photographing, so post you interest, or PM me.
Colin Aitchison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-17, 02:05 AM   #2
Colin Aitchison
Classic Audi Club Member

Again no interest in this brand new cylinder head, dose it need to be unwrapped and photographed to get some interest??? anyway £700 ono.
Old 09-01-18, 10:46 AM   #3
Colin Aitchison
Classic Audi Club Member

bump
Old 09-01-18, 04:27 PM   #4
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Colin,pictures speak a thousand words so it would be best to unwrap it take a few pics to show it's new and entice people. I know it's a pain but it has to be done. Whilst your at it stick this mega rare item on ebay, that should negate the lack of interest here and reach a much wider audience.
vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-18, 06:12 PM   #5
Colin Aitchison
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorsprung durch technik View Post
Colin,pictures speak a thousand words so it would be best to unwrap it take a few pics to show it's new and entice people. I know it's a pain but it has to be done. Whilst your at it stick this mega rare item on ebay, that should negate the lack of interest here and reach a much wider audience.
I have taken your advice and unwrapped the cylinder head, its been on the shelf for sum time now.

First impressions count, the cam caps don't look as if they go with the head and the bearing side of the cap looks like a cam has spun round in the bearing but the bearing side in the head looks like new, sorry can't explain, too much time has passed since it was stored. The caps do look second hand but will not affect the performance of the cylinder head.

I have cleaned the storage grease away above cylinder No.3

The head will need striped prior to fitting and steam cleaned to remove the storage grease.
Old 09-01-18, 06:16 PM   #6
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

There you go chaps a head straight from the Audi gods, doesn't get any better...........
vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-18, 03:47 PM   #7
joss01
Grown up member

Hi
I am after a brake servo for my 1985 Audi Quattro ur if anyone ahas a good working unit for sale contact me.
joss01 is offline   Reply With Quote