Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Cars For Sale » nut and bolt restored audi 80 type 81

Old 12-03-11, 06:59 PM   #1
itsa-dubthing
Grown up member

Default nut and bolt restored audi 80 type 81
Seller Type : Private
Vehicle Make : Audi
Vehicle Model : 80 SC
Price : £offers
Additional Details : V5C (Logbook)

Regretably up for sale is my prize posession thats had 18 months of hard graft go in to it to get it where it is now. every nut and bolt has been done on her and not a penny spared! i have recipts totaling £12000!!! yes twelve thousand, it just requires a few hours work to finish her off and then to enjoy it and watch every ones jaw drop as you drive around or attend shows!
i have a tread on the build up to last year in the reades ride section under, "my 1 owner audi 80 SC"
unfortunatly im unable to add any pictures on hear at the moment due to a soft ware issue but i do have quite a few that will be availible shortly once my brothers worked his magic on my computer to email any one interested!

Please please only sensible offers, im only looking for a fraction of whats been spent and this car is a real one off never to be repeated! i look forward to hearing from any one who is genuinly interested, but i highly recomend you come and look at it and the paint finish to appreciate how jaw dropping this restoration has been. many thanks for your time in reading this.

Dan
itsa-dubthing is offline   Reply With Quote