Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Cars For Sale » Audi 80 b3 1989 1.8s for sale

Old 26-09-16, 10:37 PM   #1
arafi
Newbie!
Classic Audi Club Member

Default Audi 80 b3 1989 1.8s for sale
Seller Type : Private
Vehicle Make : Audi
Vehicle Model : 80 B3
Price : £250
Additional Details : V5C (Logbook) ,Taxed ,MOT'd

Audi 80 1.8s 1989 , running, MOT until May 2017

The bad :
Heater matrix went in the summer ( I have a new one ) Just have' t had time to attempt the job ..

Bonnet release broken : able to open via the front grill .

Rear light cluster cracked ( I have one on order and will fit before buyer collects

Reversing lights just stopped working ( switch that screws into gearbox on order )

The good :

Up until a couple of months ago before the matrix went this car had been serviced every 6000 miles and well looked after by myself. I have had the car since 1998, and as is typical with old Audi's if you look after them, they will look after you. I kept on top of all repairs as they came along.
This car has been solid and never let me down . As you can probably tell I have been very attached to it but it is time to move on .
Recent MOT work included top suspension bushes, inner CV gaiter , OSF ball joint. I also did the clutch master and slave cylinders …. rear brake compensator. its recently had a new manifold to middle box silencer . Mechanically sound …. visually in need of some TLC but no rust as the bodies were galvanized .

I have a service history in the haynes manual which will give you an idea of whats been done to it and shed loads of receipts .

At worst : a donor car with many new boxed parts in storage including
track rod ends x 4 top suspension bushes x 2 front and rear wheel bearing sets , full service kit .
At best … spend a few quid on the heater matrix ( which I have a new one ) and this car would be a faithful runaround , as I said its mot' d till next May .

The deal
I'd really like this old girl to be put off to pasture rather than the knackers yard … open to offers .. Can be driven away as still insured ... just ....Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 4.jpg (96.2 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by arafi; 08-10-16 at 08:24 PM.
arafi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-16, 09:46 AM   #2
Audiden
Classic Audi Club Member

Cheap enough B3 at that with good MOT & the heater matrix is an easy enough job to do when you get battered into it