Classic Audi Community General Chat » Laughter lounge for Bruce. Lol.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-04-18, 07:37 PM   #711
Davids
4 ring whore!
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,152
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbin5t View Post
NEITHER CAN I

It was a Biplane if memory serves correctly (highly unlikely ) and that is possibly the USS saratoga of 1930's vintage.
take your word on it. Handy you were there to remember it
Davids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-18, 07:39 PM   #712
Davids
4 ring whore!
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,152
Default

Davids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-18, 07:43 PM   #713
sinbin5t
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
sinbin5t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Where a spike points skywards
Posts: 11,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davids View Post
take your word on it. Handy you were there to remember it

How did i know that was coming
sinbin5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-18, 07:44 PM   #714
sinbin5t
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
sinbin5t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Where a spike points skywards
Posts: 11,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davids View Post

sinbin5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-18, 08:15 PM   #715
urquattr085
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member
 
urquattr085's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Displaced Northerner in Essex
Posts: 915
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbin5t View Post
NEITHER CAN I

It was a Biplane if memory serves correctly (highly unlikely ) and that is possibly the USS saratoga of 1930's vintage.
Didn't realise you were a US naval fleet nerd Bruce.
__________________
1985 WR quattro
2010 A3 1.4 tfsi Sport - Sold but still in the family
1983 80 Quattro - Sold many moons ago
1981 Coupe GT - Sold to buy above
urquattr085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-18, 08:16 PM   #716
urquattr085
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member
 
urquattr085's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Displaced Northerner in Essex
Posts: 915
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davids View Post
We likes jiggiggiggiggly
__________________
1985 WR quattro
2010 A3 1.4 tfsi Sport - Sold but still in the family
1983 80 Quattro - Sold many moons ago
1981 Coupe GT - Sold to buy above
urquattr085 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-18, 08:21 PM   #717
sinbin5t
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
sinbin5t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Where a spike points skywards
Posts: 11,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by urquattr085 View Post
Didn't realise you were a US naval fleet nerd Bruce.

You'd be surprised
sinbin5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-18, 10:30 PM   #718
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
vorsprung durch technik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Near Watford.
Posts: 6,771
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davids View Post
take your word on it. Handy you were there to remember it


vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-18, 10:46 PM   #719
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
vorsprung durch technik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Near Watford.
Posts: 6,771
Default

It's time to clean up the filth in this thread.



vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-18, 10:50 PM   #720
Davids
4 ring whore!
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,152
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorsprung durch technik View Post
It's time to clean up the filth in this thread.



Liking your taste, bet that whips you into shape and gets you all excited
Davids is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2007-2008 Classic Audi | Site by Roadrunna