Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Parts For Sale » Audi 80/90/100/200/Ur MB? Cylinder Head Brand New

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-12-17, 10:54 PM   #1
Colin Aitchison
Classic Audi Club Member

Default Audi 80/90/100/200/Ur MB? Cylinder Head Brand New

Cylinder head brand new will fit KV engine in any Audi, I have listed it a a possible fit to Ur quattro MB engine as it is the same casting, As you have probably seen my other parts for sale in resent days and I would like to explain I am having a clean out of parts I will never use, I will have two cars for sale in the spring, anyway Cylinder head in bubble wrap on shelf and will be be unwrapped if any interest, I got the head a few years ago and the face of the head had very light marks on it from been stored, I have had the head skimmed, first pass 3thou cleaned the head face, comes with Kv inlet valves and exhaust valves and all the springs, caps and Colets fitted to the head, no cam but the cam caps are fitted, now let me explain about the Ur quattro MB fitment, after looking through the parts manual it would seem to me that the KV and MB engine share inlet valves and springs and exhaust springs but not exhaust valves, I think the MB exhaust valves are sodium filled for cooling, if you were going to fit to an MB engine you would need to replace the exhaust valves, I know how much other people are asking for bare heads (£820) and would like to say that is a we bit much for a bare head, I need genuine interest before unwrapping and photographing, so post you interest, or PM me.
Colin Aitchison is offline   Reply With Quote