Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Default Audi Cabriolet 1.8 20v
Seller Type : Private
Vehicle Make : Audi
Vehicle Model : Audi Cabriolet
Price : £1100
Additional Details : V5C (Logbook) ,Taxed ,MOT'd

Time has come to pass this baby onto someone else too... I know it's a wrong time of the year to sell a Cab, but I really need some space. I still love this car, but if Coupe goes first, I'll keep it for now to use it as a daily again temporarily. It's a 1998 facelift model, 1.8 20v engine, which isn't the fastest thing in the world, but very reliable. Not sure about the mileage at the moment as it's parked up elsewhere at the minute, but is't around 130k. Still has MOT up until the end of April if I can remember correctly. I don't have any pics of the interior at the moment, but it's tidy, leather seats with blue alcantara centres, very rare, and only were available in RS2 cars, so I've heard, not sure how true that is. It has a three spoke Audi sport steering wheel with airbag. All the filters (air, oil, cabin/pollen), including oil, were changed in last April, even by the mileage I did since then, another service is not due soon. I've also replaced rocker cover gasket, sand blasted the cover, so still nice and clean. Now the bad bits.
As usual for these cars, automatic roof don't work. Could be wiring in the boot, common issue, not a big job to replace it. Altrough, it can be easily folded manualy.
Petrol tank vacuum valve (not sure how it's called properly) don't work, therefore it wants to stall on gear changes, I have a brand new replacement.
One front wheel damaged, replacement needed, got spare wheel on at the moment instead.
There is a few small dents on the body, and door, couple of them where caused by idiots in car parks, when they slam their doors against other people's cars.
Temperature gauge can be temperamental, probably temp. sensor (cheap to replace).
As far as I can remember, that's about it. Still a lovely looking car which runs and drives really good. No rust. I also have a spare hydraulic roof pump, that comes with the car. Number plate not included, original reg (S) will aplly. More pics by request, viewings welcome.
£1100 ONO?

Nierca_Quattro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-16, 06:46 PM   #2
Nierca_Quattro
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Sold
Nierca_Quattro is offline   Reply With Quote