Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Parts For Sale » B3 2.0 Semi breaking.

Old 11-10-18, 07:00 PM   #1
K Simmonds
Classic Audi Club Member

Default B3 2.0 Semi breaking.

Right.....

The time has come and I have a new workshop with loads of room so I can get on with this project.

I have a very straight but slightly tatty B3 quattro Saloon which is going to re-home the good bit's from my S2 as well being made super light weight, we're talking no ABS or under-seal on this one!!!

It's got a cracking 2.0 8V Short Stroke Engine...Code 3A, which has covered around 150K miles and is running really well, got the the K-Jet functioning properly!

So if anyone wants the the engine it's theirs for £300, minus ancillary's. I sold the last one of these I had for considerably more to a MK2 Golf fanatic who has since let it sit in his shed for the past five years. This can be driven as the car is still on the road for a while. Nothing from the drive train is for sale as yet.

The Exhaust is in great shape so I'd probably want £100 for the lot including the cat.

The Sunroof is being removed, it's manual but works great. £50.

Currently sporting some choice dark colour velour seats from a B3 Coupe back and front, these came from a LHD car so the UK offside is in excellent shape. £80 for the lot.

Grey Carpet in great shape, it hasn't started to break down into bits and shows no sign of doing so, £100.

PAS pump, £100.

Bomb, £80

Boot Carpet in Black £40.

Various switches and relays, from £5 up tp £50.

Anything else please ask.
K Simmonds is offline   Reply With Quote