Classic Audi » Community » General Chat » Power in the garage.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-11-17, 07:33 PM   #1
sinbin5t
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Default Power in the garage.

Four years ago now my old garage was demolished, it had a concrete slab roof and brick walls which was great, only thing was the era of cars it was built for was Morris Minors etc and the coupe's would not even fit through the door It had power in it and everything was stripped back with the pyro left in a large loop sticking up from the concrete base. They demolished it and the power supply was unharmed, then a dirty great digger came and scooped all the rubble into the back of a wagon (you can see where this is heading can't you )
I just stood there saying "okay, where's the power cable gone" ? OH, was there one ? they asked and i said yep here's where you scraped it off flush with the concrete so they started cutting into the concrete to try and find it, all this while the shuttering for the new concrete base was going up and then a dirty great concrete wagon came, well they had to pour it and the cable was lost forever
Well my missus is treating me to power in the new garage now but it's not getting hidden underground this time, i will be able to mess about in there all year round which will be great.
I can't help wondering if i will find a bed etc put in there too nah surely not
sinbin5t is offline   Reply With Quote