Classic Audi Community Gatherings and Events » Classic Audi at ADI 2015 Castle Combe Saturday October 17th

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-09-15, 08:19 PM   #31
Isimmo
Moderator
Classic Audi Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sissix-by-the-sea
Posts: 14,042
Default

Are we/anyone taking up the club track session option?
__________________
1985 WR quattro, 1985 20vT RallyRep, 1993 MTM ABY S2 Avant.
Isimmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-15, 08:59 PM   #32
Johnb
Grown up member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 30
Default

Another one to add

Audi Coupe Quattro (Alpine white)

John B
__________________________________________________ ______________________

Coxy - Audi RS2
Matt C - Audi 100 2.3e Avant
Sandro - Audi V8
Kully - S2 Avant
Tom C - ur quattro
Leg2562 - B2 Coupe quattro (unconfirmed)
The Real Me!- WR quattro
The other Real Me!- Audi V8 (if I can rope an old friend into driving one or tuvva)
Davallew & Angel - B4 Coupe 16V
Vee six (Alan) - Cabriolet 2.6 (attendance depending upon house move....)
F6RTY (Alan) - 100 2.8 Quattro
Isimmo - 20vT RallyRep, Ur or S2
Vorsprung durch Technik - URS6 Saloon.
Kingfishers2 - Kingfisher s2-urs6 avant
John B - B2 Audi Coupe Quattro
Johnb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-15, 09:26 PM   #33
ChrisG
Senior Member
Classic Audi Club Member
 
ChrisG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bracknell, Berks.
Posts: 1,437
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnb View Post
Another one to add

Audi Coupe Quattro (Alpine white)

John B
__________________________________________________ ______________________

Coxy - Audi RS2
Matt C - Audi 100 2.3e Avant
Sandro - Audi V8
Kully - S2 Avant
Tom C - ur quattro
Leg2562 - B2 Coupe quattro (unconfirmed)
The Real Me!- WR quattro
The other Real Me!- Audi V8 (if I can rope an old friend into driving one or tuvva)
Vee six (Alan) - Cabriolet 2.6 (attendance depending upon house move....)
F6RTY (Alan) - 100 2.8 Quattro
Isimmo - 20vT RallyRep, Ur or S2
Vorsprung durch Technik - URS6 Saloon.
Kingfishers2 - Kingfisher s2-urs6 avant
John B - B2 Audi Coupe Quattro
ChrisG B2 80 Sport

Last edited by davallew; 03-10-15 at 09:28 PM.
ChrisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-15, 12:45 PM   #34
Yaz
Newbie!
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 12
Default

Hi,

Would it be possible for me to tag along please?

Coxy - Audi RS2
Matt C - Audi 100 2.3e Avant
Sandro - Audi V8
Kully - S2 Avant
Tom C - ur quattro
Leg2562 - B2 Coupe quattro (unconfirmed)
The Real Me!- WR quattro
The other Real Me!- Audi V8 (if I can rope an old friend into driving one or tuvva)
Vee six (Alan) - Cabriolet 2.6 (attendance depending upon house move....)
F6RTY (Alan) - 100 2.8 Quattro
Isimmo - 20vT RallyRep, Ur or S2
Vorsprung durch Technik - URS6 Saloon.
Kingfishers2 - Kingfisher s2-urs6 avant
John B - B2 Audi Coupe Quattro
Yaz - URS6

Last edited by davallew; 05-10-15 at 07:04 PM.
Yaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-15, 07:30 PM   #35
Coxy
4 Ring Mafia
Classic Audi Club Member
 
Coxy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: on the side of a hill in Shropshire!
Posts: 28,205
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
Hi,

Would it be possible for me to tag along please?

Coxy - Audi RS2
Matt C - Audi 100 2.3e Avant
Sandro - Audi V8
Kully - S2 Avant
Tom C - ur quattro
Leg2562 - B2 Coupe quattro (unconfirmed)
The Real Me!- WR quattro
The other Real Me!- Audi V8 (if I can rope an old friend into driving one or tuvva)
Vee six (Alan) - Cabriolet 2.6 (attendance depending upon house move....)
F6RTY (Alan) - 100 2.8 Quattro
Isimmo - 20vT RallyRep, Ur or S2
Vorsprung durch Technik - URS6 Saloon.
Kingfishers2 - Kingfisher s2-urs6 avant
John B - B2 Audi Coupe Quattro
Yaz - URS6

yes, not a problem!
Coxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-15, 09:01 PM   #36
ChrisG
Senior Member
Classic Audi Club Member
 
ChrisG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Bracknell, Berks.
Posts: 1,437
Default

Coxy - Audi RS2
Matt C - Audi 100 2.3e Avant
Sandro - Audi V8
Kully - S2 Avant
Tom C - ur quattro
Leg2562 - B2 Coupe quattro (unconfirmed)
The Real Me!- WR quattro
The other Real Me!- Audi V8 (if I can rope an old friend into driving one or tuvva)
Vee six (Alan) - Cabriolet 2.6 (attendance depending upon house move....)
F6RTY (Alan) - 100 2.8 Quattro
Isimmo - 20vT RallyRep, Ur or S2
Vorsprung durch Technik - URS6 Saloon.
Kingfishers2 - Kingfisher s2-urs6 avant
John B - B2 Audi Coupe Quattro
Yaz - URS6
ChrisG - B2 80 Sport
ChrisG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-15, 09:07 PM   #37
T0MME
Grown up member
 
T0MME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Gloucestershire, West Midlands
Posts: 215
Send a message via MSN to T0MME
Default

Coxy - Audi RS2
Matt C - Audi 100 2.3e Avant
Sandro - Audi V8
Kully - S2 Avant
Tom C - ur quattro
Leg2562 - B2 Coupe quattro (unconfirmed)
The Real Me!- WR quattro
The other Real Me!- Audi V8 (if I can rope an old friend into driving one or tuvva)
Vee six (Alan) - Cabriolet 2.6 (attendance depending upon house move....)
F6RTY (Alan) - 100 2.8 Quattro
Isimmo - 20vT RallyRep, Ur or S2
Vorsprung durch Technik - URS6 Saloon.
Kingfishers2 - Kingfisher s2-urs6 avant
John B - B2 Audi Coupe Quattro
Yaz - URS6
ChrisG - B2 80 Sport
TOMME - 80 GTE QUATTRO
T0MME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-15, 09:32 AM   #38
Tim C
Senior Member
Classic Audi Club Member
 
Tim C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Poole, Dorset, England
Posts: 1,714
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isimmo View Post
Are we/anyone taking up the club track session option?
Don't forget there's a 100dB noise limit Ian, in case you're taking the RallyRep!
__________________
quattro RR - crystal silver
quattro WR - 1981 Lombard RAC rally recreation (50% share)
Nissan Navara - tow car / service vehicle for above
A4 2.0T quattro s-line special edition - wife's

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37654549@N06/sets/
Tim C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-15, 11:25 AM   #39
Isimmo
Moderator
Classic Audi Club Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Sissix-by-the-sea
Posts: 14,042
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim C View Post
Don't forget there's a 100dB noise limit Ian, in case you're taking the RallyRep!
Good point...

Hi Tim, do you know (by chance) if they're taking track bookings on the day again? i might chuck the helmet and overalls in and get them to test it before committing to a session. That all said, I think itll be okay, as the RallyRep with its 20vT engine is a heck of a lot quieter than the Ur.
__________________
1985 WR quattro, 1985 20vT RallyRep, 1993 MTM ABY S2 Avant.
Isimmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-15, 11:35 AM   #40
Tim C
Senior Member
Classic Audi Club Member
 
Tim C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Poole, Dorset, England
Posts: 1,714
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isimmo View Post
Good point...

Hi Tim, do you know (by chance) if they're taking track bookings on the day again? i might chuck the helmet and overalls in and get them to test it before committing to a session. That all said, I think itll be okay, as the RallyRep with its 20vT engine is a heck of a lot quieter than the Ur.
It looks like it, according to the website....

"An advance track entry also entitles the driver to free paddock entry. Track drivers booking on the day, their passengers, and any friends / family / crew in accompanying cars will be asked by Castle Combe gate staff to pay the normal entry fee of 10 per person."
__________________
quattro RR - crystal silver
quattro WR - 1981 Lombard RAC rally recreation (50% share)
Nissan Navara - tow car / service vehicle for above
A4 2.0T quattro s-line special edition - wife's

http://www.flickr.com/photos/37654549@N06/sets/
Tim C is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2007-2008 Classic Audi | Site by Roadrunna