Classic Audi Community General Chat » Brexit stuff.

Old 06-01-19, 12:36 PM   #101
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandro View Post
hope not
Just light hearted debate on your fb statement no need for you to worry at least your here!
vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-19, 01:27 PM   #102
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4v6 View Post
Facebook has its uses, Fostering informed debate isnt one of them.
Fb certainly doesn't foster informed debate amoungst friends out in the open at least, people are way to scared to post their flag to the mast! You know the types, the silent lurkers whom might agree with you but will never say so for fear their stance on the subject is now out there. Afraid that their friends won't agree or think they're weird for being bothered about current affairs god forbid.

You'll have one or 2 friends who wholeheartedly agree with you with all the stuff you put up to do with Brexit. My posting is in response to the brainwashing stuff that has been paid for by whom,.......Government?, to promote the remain agenda that started being posted over the last few months. Could it be Phill Hammond or his secret remain donors?

He recently called Brexitiers "Extremists" in parliament. Whatever next? Thats it,........ roll out the last trick in the book,.........call us all terrorists the term they use when they want to destroy an opposition in order to forward their own agenda. It's just as well there are so many people in this country that see through all the phillibuster and bull shit those on high would like to burden us with.

Up the revolution.

Ps one other thing.

In all seriousness............

It's been mentioned just a few posts ago by Steve about London being all conquering and spreading it's evil across the country. Not so, Edinbrough has the same problem and so does Manchester to a large extent and as it follows will spread ever further out. Both these cities are similar to London in that they are becoming and in the case of Edinbrough just for the rich to live in.
Old 22-01-19, 12:36 PM   #103
William Blyth
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Default Joined ?

I think you will find that the people of this country did NOT join the EEU. Parliament decided that we would join the Common Market, and the people had only a vote on remaining in the Common Market. As an eighteen year old I voted for the first time on this and really didn't see an option but to remain, as we had already stuck two fingers up to Australia and the rest of the Commonwealth with regards to trade. The Common Market became the EEU after unelected ministers, business leaders etc decided to rule Europe. What I'm really trying to say the people have had very little choice on who was to become their masters. Our politicians made this mess and when we leave we still have the problem of our own useless parliament. Perhaps we should have a vote to leave UK as well.
William Blyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-19, 12:38 AM   #104
Ringmaster
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Blyth View Post
Perhaps we should have a vote to leave UK as well.
Who'll let us in?
Ringmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-19, 11:06 AM   #105
msh
4 ring whore!

Hello folks. After long time I decided to come here to look for a thread like this and I wasn't disappointed

I'm fed up with hearing brexit stuff in the news all the time. I also hate to see that you there don't have government with guts - instead the whole thing is being mashed around, and I'm wondering where it will end up I fully agree with what 4v6 and some like minded persons have been writing. I guess some credit for helping opening my eyes goes to Soren, for showing me some video some time ago - although that mostly has happened due to me spending too much time at computer reading and watching various stuff, instead of doing something to my mk2...
msh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-19, 11:42 AM   #106
4v6
The engine meister!
Classic Audi Club Member

For me, the sooner the whole corrupt edifice that is the eu comes crashing down and people get their national identites, currencies and freedom to trade with who they want back, the better!

We appear to have a bunch of mps who simply do not wish to allow the voters to determine their own future and there ends our supposed representative democracy, exposed for what is was, a big fat lie.

If we leave with no deal then fine by me, short term issues may well present themseleves however I dont think itll be an issue of much magnitude if the policy post brexit puts this countries needs first for change.
4v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-19, 11:44 AM   #107
Duffy3074
Classic Audi Club Member

The predictable responses after another poke with a stick.

The might 52% versus the minsucule 48%...................
Duffy3074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-19, 11:53 AM   #108
William Blyth
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

I agree we voted to leave and that's what we should do. Leave the unelected Boys Club. Deal or no deal who cares. When you have nothing further to lose you just don't care. What I do want is a government that listens, but ours have something stuck in there ears and just haven't listened to the voters wishes.
William Blyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-19, 06:07 PM   #109
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4v6 View Post
For me, the sooner the whole corrupt edifice that is the eu comes crashing down and people get their national identites, currencies and freedom to trade with who they want back, the better!

We appear to have a bunch of mps who simply do not wish to allow the voters to determine their own future and there ends our supposed representative democracy, exposed for what is was, a big fat lie.

If we leave with no deal then fine by me, short term issues may well present themseleves however I dont think itll be an issue of much magnitude if the policy post brexit puts this countries needs first for change.
Yep!

This is quite a good image floating around on Fb

No wonder why the Government is war gaming at "Cobra" the possibility of a curfew and putting soldiers on our streets in case of mass civil disobedience.

Anyone wondered why the Bullsh*te Broadcasting Corporation isn't reporting on the French Yellow jackets despite it's going on less than 30 miles from England for the last 3 months? The whole sick establishment in this country need to grow up step up to the plate and uphold democracy the majority want!
Old 29-01-19, 06:43 PM   #110
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Here here..........

https://www.facebook.com/raheemkassa...5827870605652/

^^^^^^^
This should make any true Englishman proud!

Got this from a fellow fb friend who was a prominent member on here and very well liked across the board.