Classic Audi Ľ Community Ľ General Chat » Anna soubry gets yelled at.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-19, 07:23 PM   #1
4v6
The engine meister!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: west midlands
Posts: 5,940
Default Anna soubry gets yelled at.

And doesnt like it apparently.

A couple of things about this incident intrigue me.
First is the reporting of it by the media, apparently its "far right extremists" doing the yelling, but how can that be?
Surely if it was the far right theyd not be calling her a fascist or nazi as reported, wouldnt they have actually been quite pleased to find "one of their own" in government? id have thought?
That leads me to suspect the ones doing the yelling are in fact extreme leftists, its become the dejour chant from that side these days to anyone daring to not be on the same idiotic page as they are.
Im just suggesting the media is applying its usual bias and havent thought through what they were reporting....yet again.

The other fascinating aspect to this is the fact that the public have for years been asking for more police, complaining that there arent enough yet they were comprehensively ignored by those in government who have been running down the police force for years.
Its amusing to see the loud mouthed harpie soubry getting a tiny amount of what the long suffering public have for years been having to deal with, clearly she dont like it up her.
Hoisted by her own petard, shes supported Mays atrocious ideas of how the police should be dealing with the lack of investment and then, when it comes down to actually being on the receiving end of it- cant hack it.
Now, yelling in someones face isnt good and it isnt how debate should be carried out but I cant help feeling she deserved some of it.

Why scotland yard have gotten involved in the proceedings is an enigma to me, as when the public need help theyre told to bugger off.
One rule for us, one rule for the well heeled Mps it seems.....
4v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-19, 07:57 PM   #2
Duffy3074
Senior Member
Classic Audi Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Dalgety Bay, Fife
Posts: 1,511
Default

It was more than being yelled at, I disagree with this happening to her in the same way that I disagreed with Mogg being doorstepped in front of his kids.

As to your far left argument, I’m sorry but that’s laughable.

The main ringleader’s been associated, through photo evidence, with UKIP, so I doubt he’s a closet Corbynite.

Last edited by Duffy3074; 09-01-19 at 10:08 PM.
Duffy3074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-19, 09:00 PM   #3
SwallownAmazon
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member
 
SwallownAmazon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Tonbridge, Kent
Posts: 243
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffy3074 View Post
It was more than being yelled at, I disagree this happening to her in the same way that I disagreed with Mogg being doorstepped in front of his kids.

As to your far left argument, Iím sorry but thatís laughable.

The main ringleaders been associated, through photo evidence with UKIP, so I doubt heís a closet Corbynite.
He's even more than that - he is associated with the truly dreadful Tommy Robinson of the EDL which arose like a Phoenix from the ashes of the BNP.
SwallownAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-19, 09:45 PM   #4
Duffy3074
Senior Member
Classic Audi Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Dalgety Bay, Fife
Posts: 1,511
Default

Ah well that probably proves the case on him not being a Corbynite or some other despicable lefty type


I bet he doesn’t even like Audi’s ...........


Last edited by Duffy3074; 09-01-19 at 09:53 PM.
Duffy3074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-19, 06:25 PM   #5
4v6
The engine meister!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: west midlands
Posts: 5,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffy3074 View Post
It was more than being yelled at, I disagree with this happening to her in the same way that I disagreed with Mogg being doorstepped in front of his kids.

As to your far left argument, Iím sorry but thatís laughable.

The main ringleaderís been associated, through photo evidence, with UKIP, so I doubt heís a closet Corbynite.
But hang on, Ukip isnt "far right", unless of course they are and Ive become radicalised.... Thats the issue for me that the media is using that slur to stifle any critique and continue to push the right wing extremist angle, when did you last see any criticism of the far left?
I cant rememebr any msm outlet going on a mission to report negatively on the UAF for example who are blatant in those kinds of actions.
All seems one sided to me.

I also disagree with Mogg being doorstepped as stated, its Unacceptable but again the left were the ones doing it, no criticism was forthcoming from the media regarding it.

Better question is, whys it happening?
4v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-19, 08:01 PM   #6
Duffy3074
Senior Member
Classic Audi Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Dalgety Bay, Fife
Posts: 1,511
Default

I didn’t ever say he was hard right, however he’s clearly not a leftie.

I do remember comment and criticism of what happened to Mogg, that’s how I became aware of it.

As to why, it’s down to the whole polarisation of opinion and the current atmosphere where what was unacceptable behaviour seems to be just fine, toleration by the majority seems to be the enabling factor, less respect for the establishment than ever, ‘fake news’, self generated publicity via social media etc etc.
Duffy3074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-19, 02:28 PM   #7
4v6
The engine meister!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: west midlands
Posts: 5,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffy3074 View Post
I didnít ever say he was hard right, however heís clearly not a leftie.
I know, it was the another comment that the guy shouting had ukip connections that was somehow on the far right that piqued my attention.
Politics in this country has moved so far to the left that anything further right of what used to be centre left is now considered far right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffy3074 View Post
I do remember comment and criticism of what happened to Mogg, thatís how I became aware of it.
Cant say I ever saw any, maybe Im watching the wrong channels...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffy3074 View Post
As to why, itís down to the whole polarisation of opinion and the current atmosphere where what was unacceptable behaviour seems to be just fine, toleration by the majority seems to be the enabling factor, less respect for the establishment than ever, Ďfake newsí, self generated publicity via social media etc etc.
Cant disagree with any of that.
4v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-19, 05:29 PM   #8
Duffy3074
Senior Member
Classic Audi Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Dalgety Bay, Fife
Posts: 1,511
Default

I think we tend to register what news agrees with our mindset, blank the stuff that is plain tosh and become outraged at news that goes against the core of what we currently think. People seem to be much more polarised and mentally inflexible nowadays.

With regards to politics being so far to the left that the centres moved, I don’t necessarily agree with that. I think the centre has, on the whole, gone and Corbyn Labour is much further to the left than New Labour were and the right, in the form of the Tory party, has moved further to the right, which they did to see off the UKIP/Farage threat.

I don’t want to see the UK becoming a two party state akin to the US with no agreement common ground, the common good or common sense!

Duffy3074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-19, 07:13 PM   #9
4v6
The engine meister!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: west midlands
Posts: 5,940
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffy3074 View Post

I donít want to see the UK becoming a two party state akin to the US with no agreement common ground, the common good or common sense!

Amen to that brother!
4v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-01-19, 12:44 PM   #10
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
vorsprung durch technik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Near Watford.
Posts: 7,049
Default

Yes Anna soubrey gets some heat and complains to merry hell. Don't we all know it!!

Did Mogg ask for the far left wing activists to be arrested when they run up to his children? No! That for me was a far worse underhanded trick to pull. Mogg has far more about him than 10 anna soubreys ever will.

This demonstrates remainers all over, they cry wolf when they don't like something. She has a very big mouth, even when she gets up and speaks in parliament with her very forceful tones yet doesn't like it when someone shows her up for what she is. Sorry to be blunt but it's about time the gloves come of and speak how one feels, for christ sakes the Remainers always do ferociously!!!!

Mogg on the other hand treated the far left protesters with curtesy despite the really horrible provocation involving his children and didn't kick up a hoo har over it.Thats the difference and the mark of the man.


I don't like the far right but i fear if we don't get Brexit this country is going to descend into very interesting times indeed. The remaining MPS are openly going against the voters will, Anna Soubrey vehermently so. Pandoras box springs to mind here, i wonder what the outcome will be, and there will be no one but remainers to blame for the outcome! It actually feels like civil war with whats going on with the deceptions liars and traitors that sit in the mother of all parliaments. They're a disgrace to the UK and i wish this wasn't 2019 but instead 1642. The rest of the world is watching on in horror and disbelief that the mother of all parliaments is so afraid of freedom. Our parliamentary soverignty belongs to the people not Mps, we lend it to them to do our business and they give it back to us at election time!

The only reason why we have politicians openly defying democracy is because they think they can get away with it because it's not 1642. I'm furious with whats going on and so are millions more, words,............ i can't find ones vile enough to describe the traitors, it's that infuriating.

If brexit is overturned i'm afraid the rule of law won't exist in this country anymore and the 17.4 million have every right to protest like the yellow vests in France have. Maybee then they might be listened too? The suffragettes had to fight for womens votes because the ( establishment ) wanted them shut up!

And if anyone here in the UK thinks it's just Westminster with problems take a look at your own rabble. There's open civil war going on between the Salmond and Sturgeon factions of the SNP over the sex scandal and the way Sturgeon has handled it. She's now up for breaking all the rules in this case which could see the end of her.

All i want is a peaceful life where the opposition respect the rule of law, sadly they have other ideas and want to steal democracy from the biggest democratic vote this country has even seen. It just begs belief whats going on.

So getting back to the whole point of this thread. It's all two faced as no-one here has mentioned not one jot about the 80 people who ferociously harranged Nigel Farrage when visited Scotland. Was this exceptable behaviour? Of course not but the establishment did nothing about it because it wants to discredit anything to do with unshackling ourselves from Europe.


https://youtu.be/t-npxDCMEkg


If you can't or won't listen to it all then listen to the following......

Louise at 45.31

man living here but from Ghana. 1.10.26

German Mp beaten up 1.18.40

Man from Sierra Leon. 1.2250

and 1.53.30
vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2007-2008 Classic Audi | Site by Roadrunna