Classic Audi » Community » General Chat » One for the NOT Liverpool fans

Old 10-08-17, 07:08 PM   #1
moonwatcher
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Default One for the NOT Liverpool fans

Diego Maradona decides to come out of retirement and play for Chelsea, he goes into the changing room to find all his team mates looking a bit glum.
"What's up?" He asks.
"Well, we're having trouble getting motivated for this game. We know it's important but it's only Liverpool. They're shit and we can't be bothered".
Maradona looks at them and says "Well I know I'm a bit fat and old, but I reckon I can beat them by myself, you lads go down the pub."
So Maradona goes out to play Liverpool by himself and the rest of the Chelsea team go off for a few beers. After a few pints they wonder how the game is going, so they get the landlord to put the TV on. A big cheer goes up as the screen shows
"Chelsea 1 (Maradona 10 minutes) – Liverpool 0
He is beating Liverpool all by himself! Anyway, a few more beers later and the game is forgotten until someone remembers "It must be full time now, let's see how he got on" They put the TV on.
"Result from Stamford Bridge: Chelsea 1 (Maradona 10 minutes) – Liverpool 1 (Sturridge 89 minutes)
They can't believe it, he has single handed got a draw against Liverpool! They rush back to the Stadium to congratulate him. They find him in the dressing room, still in his gear, sat with his head in his hands.
He refuses to look at them. "I've let you down I've let you down"
"Don't be stupid Diego, you got a draw against Liverpool all by yourself. And they only scored at the very very end!"
Maradonna says "No, No, I have, I've let you down!. I got sent off after 12 minutes!"
Old 10-08-17, 08:54 PM   #2
slacky
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

90q-Cab.
2.3E-Ur-S6
-b2-80 Sport
Member 111
slacky is offline   Reply With Quote