Classic Audi » Community » General Chat » Now that's how i want a Ford.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-05-17, 07:51 PM   #11
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
vorsprung durch technik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Near Watford.
Posts: 4,568
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbin5t View Post
that bug is biting you badly now Mark


New strategy Bruce ,it's a thought that might get scratched? Just depends...... I've got everything needed for a complete genuine factory suspension rebuild.Very comfortable yet excellent handling with the Estate void bushes. The fun we had in these years ago still resonates with me today. I'd love to do it again Bruce before i go and have already conditioned the Mrs should it happen,just need to do some groundwork/homework.
vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-17, 08:01 PM   #12
sinbin5t
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
sinbin5t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sitting at the bottom of the dark puddle watching
Posts: 7,769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorsprung durch technik View Post


New strategy Bruce ,it's a thought that might get scratched? Just depends...... I've got everything needed for a complete genuine factory suspension rebuild.Very comfortable yet excellent handling with the Estate void bushes. The fun we had in these years ago still resonates with me today. I'd love to do it again Bruce before i go and have already conditioned the Mrs should it happen,just need to do some groundwork/homework.

Going from one thread to another, have you told her seeing as she will not stop smoking you are having a minty mk5 cortina ?


sinbin5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-17, 08:03 PM   #13
John.
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
John.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Near Edinburgh
Posts: 5,471
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorsprung durch technik View Post
Been looking on BSC and haven't really identified any mint MK5 show winners on there. The Champaigne Gold one looked nice next to yours and i'm thinking as you've been on there for years you might suggest one or two i have obviously missed?
That gold one is nice, one I would have is the 1.6LS that was at the Ace Café meeting, the same guy owns a Hunstman(?) estate. There is also a nice Crusader estate that was bought from Fife area I think......now lives south somewhere, the guy also has a V6 mk 3 I think?
John. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-17, 08:07 PM   #14
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
vorsprung durch technik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Near Watford.
Posts: 4,568
Default

Come on John, you must have some minty Mk5 Ghia pics stashed away on your computer?
vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-17, 08:15 PM   #15
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
vorsprung durch technik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Near Watford.
Posts: 4,568
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbin5t View Post
Going from one thread to another, have you told her seeing as she will not stop smoking you are having a minty mk5 cortina ?


Wether she does or not she'll have the indignity of it anyway that is if i can afford it and have the space Just wish she'd give it up!
vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-17, 08:18 PM   #16
sinbin5t
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
sinbin5t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sitting at the bottom of the dark puddle watching
Posts: 7,769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorsprung durch technik View Post
Wether she does or not she'll have the indignity of it anyway that is if i can afford it and have the space Just wish she'd give it up!

Hope you get what you want Mark.



And your wife giving up smoking can help pay for one !


sinbin5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-17, 08:25 PM   #17
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
vorsprung durch technik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Near Watford.
Posts: 4,568
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinbin5t View Post
Hope you get what you want Mark.

I've got a few jobs to do on the Audis before, but a Mk5 is on the long burner so to speak Bruce.
vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-17, 08:31 PM   #18
sinbin5t
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
sinbin5t's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sitting at the bottom of the dark puddle watching
Posts: 7,769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorsprung durch technik View Post
I've got a few jobs to do on the Audis before, but a Mk5 is on the long burner so to speak Bruce.

sinbin5t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-17, 06:54 AM   #19
John.
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member
 
John.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Near Edinburgh
Posts: 5,471
Default

Here's one that slipped through.......got sold to a guy in Ireland, fate unknown
Loved the plate font !

John. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-17, 07:07 AM   #20
Duffy3074
Grown up member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Dalgety Bay, Fife
Posts: 780
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by John. View Post
Not sure about minty

Maybe Duffy can show us the mk5 ?!
http://www.buysellcortina.co.uk/foru...-restomadness/

there you go




Feck me that was a long time ago!
Duffy3074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:03 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2007-2008 Classic Audi | Site by Roadrunna