Classic Audi » Community » General Chat » Anna soubry gets yelled at.

Old 09-01-19, 07:23 PM   #1
4v6
Ex Member
Classic Audi Club Member

Default 1

Last edited by 4v6; 30-12-21 at 11:56 AM.
4v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-19, 07:57 PM   #2
Duffy3074
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

It was more than being yelled at, I disagree with this happening to her in the same way that I disagreed with Mogg being doorstepped in front of his kids.

As to your far left argument, I’m sorry but that’s laughable.

The main ringleader’s been associated, through photo evidence, with UKIP, so I doubt he’s a closet Corbynite.

Last edited by Duffy3074; 09-01-19 at 10:08 PM.
Duffy3074 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-19, 09:00 PM   #3
SwallownAmazon
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duffy3074 View Post
It was more than being yelled at, I disagree this happening to her in the same way that I disagreed with Mogg being doorstepped in front of his kids.

As to your far left argument, I’m sorry but that’s laughable.

The main ringleaders been associated, through photo evidence with UKIP, so I doubt he’s a closet Corbynite.
He's even more than that - he is associated with the truly dreadful Tommy Robinson of the EDL which arose like a Phoenix from the ashes of the BNP.
SwallownAmazon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-19, 09:45 PM   #4
Duffy3074
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Ah well that probably proves the case on him not being a Corbynite or some other despicable lefty type

I bet he doesn’t even like Audi’s ...........

Last edited by Duffy3074; 09-01-19 at 09:53 PM.
Old 10-01-19, 08:01 PM   #5
Duffy3074
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

I didn’t ever say he was hard right, however he’s clearly not a leftie.

I do remember comment and criticism of what happened to Mogg, that’s how I became aware of it.

As to why, it’s down to the whole polarisation of opinion and the current atmosphere where what was unacceptable behaviour seems to be just fine, toleration by the majority seems to be the enabling factor, less respect for the establishment than ever, ‘fake news’, self generated publicity via social media etc etc.
Old 11-01-19, 05:29 PM   #6
Duffy3074
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

I think we tend to register what news agrees with our mindset, blank the stuff that is plain tosh and become outraged at news that goes against the core of what we currently think. People seem to be much more polarised and mentally inflexible nowadays.

With regards to politics being so far to the left that the centres moved, I don’t necessarily agree with that. I think the centre has, on the whole, gone and Corbyn Labour is much further to the left than New Labour were and the right, in the form of the Tory party, has moved further to the right, which they did to see off the UKIP/Farage threat.

I don’t want to see the UK becoming a two party state akin to the US with no agreement common ground, the common good or common sense!

Old 14-01-19, 12:44 PM   #7
vorsprung durch technik
4 ring whore!
Classic Audi Club Member

Yes Anna soubrey gets some heat and complains to merry hell. Don't we all know it!!

Did Mogg ask for the far left wing activists to be arrested when they run up to his children? No! That for me was a far worse underhanded trick to pull. Mogg has far more about him than 10 anna soubreys ever will.

This demonstrates remainers all over, they cry wolf when they don't like something. She has a very big mouth, even when she gets up and speaks in parliament with her very forceful tones yet doesn't like it when someone shows her up for what she is. Sorry to be blunt but it's about time the gloves come of and speak how one feels, for christ sakes the Remainers always do ferociously!!!!

Mogg on the other hand treated the far left protesters with curtesy despite the really horrible provocation involving his children and didn't kick up a hoo har over it.Thats the difference and the mark of the man.

I don't like the far right but i fear if we don't get Brexit this country is going to descend into very interesting times indeed. The remaining MPS are openly going against the voters will, Anna Soubrey vehermently so. Pandoras box springs to mind here, i wonder what the outcome will be, and there will be no one but remainers to blame for the outcome! It actually feels like civil war with whats going on with the deceptions liars and traitors that sit in the mother of all parliaments. They're a disgrace to the UK and i wish this wasn't 2019 but instead 1642. The rest of the world is watching on in horror and disbelief that the mother of all parliaments is so afraid of freedom. Our parliamentary soverignty belongs to the people not Mps, we lend it to them to do our business and they give it back to us at election time!

The only reason why we have politicians openly defying democracy is because they think they can get away with it because it's not 1642. I'm furious with whats going on and so are millions more, words,............ i can't find ones vile enough to describe the traitors, it's that infuriating.

If brexit is overturned i'm afraid the rule of law won't exist in this country anymore and the 17.4 million have every right to protest like the yellow vests in France have. Maybee then they might be listened too? The suffragettes had to fight for womens votes because the ( establishment ) wanted them shut up!

And if anyone here in the UK thinks it's just Westminster with problems take a look at your own rabble. There's open civil war going on between the Salmond and Sturgeon factions of the SNP over the sex scandal and the way Sturgeon has handled it. She's now up for breaking all the rules in this case which could see the end of her.

All i want is a peaceful life where the opposition respect the rule of law, sadly they have other ideas and want to steal democracy from the biggest democratic vote this country has even seen. It just begs belief whats going on.

So getting back to the whole point of this thread. It's all two faced as no-one here has mentioned not one jot about the 80 people who ferociously harranged Nigel Farrage when visited Scotland. Was this exceptable behaviour? Of course not but the establishment did nothing about it because it wants to discredit anything to do with unshackling ourselves from Europe.

https://youtu.be/t-npxDCMEkg

If you can't or won't listen to it all then listen to the following......

Louise at 45.31

man living here but from Ghana. 1.10.26

German Mp beaten up 1.18.40

Man from Sierra Leon. 1.2250

and 1.53.30
vorsprung durch technik is offline   Reply With Quote