Classic Audi » Classifieds section » Parts For Sale » Audi b2 2.0 5cyl 10v engine for sale

Old 18-06-19, 08:13 PM   #1
cd9
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Default Audi b2 2.0 5cyl 10v engine for sale

Hi to all...

Does anyone have any interest in a 2.0 5cyl 10v Js engine fyom a 85 Audi 90 b2 car?..

All complete and comes with alternator..

Looking to get rid of as soon as possible as losing storage space..

Collection only from Central London near Wembley Stadium..

£120.00

Various other parts available..

Please private message with your queries...

Serious enquiries only please...
cd9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-19, 10:33 AM   #2
Sie!
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

What are your other parts please?
Sie! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-19, 11:11 AM   #3
cd9
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Hi what exactly see you looking for...

I have things like front bumper, ignition coil, fuel Pump, glass, switches etc etc...

.regards...
Old 19-06-19, 07:51 PM   #4
Isimmo
Super Moderator
Classic Audi Club Member

Just as a note, the JS is arguably the best GT inline five as it has the best bore to stroke relationship and with modification to oil jets can be built up to a 1994cc version of the WR engine. I’m sure 4v6 has more knowledge on these things but it’s a venerable bargain at £120 quid.
Old 19-06-19, 09:17 PM   #5
cd9
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Ok thanks for the information but now I think I'm just wasting my time as usual as I always get people who Never buy only bs and I'm not talking about you...

Had a Lots of ads previously on this website but no joy hardly, even when practically giving away items with some prices, everyone likes a bargain but some people just take the Piss...

I think some people should not buy classic cars...
Old 19-06-19, 09:56 PM   #6
Isimmo
Super Moderator
Classic Audi Club Member

The problem is very few people understand the engine architecture and even fewer actually need that said same architecture. For rallying, which delights itself at the 2 litre boundary for meaningful turbo restrictors, the JS is the only mechanically shimmed, sub 2lt block that can run with modification to crankshaft oil galleries, a high boost, to the lower appendix restrictor regulations.

But, all said and done, there will be hundreds of JS weighed in for scrap in the future with a wealth of opportunity missed...
Old 19-06-19, 10:06 PM   #7
Sie!
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd9 View Post
Ok thanks for the information but now I think I'm just wasting my time as usual as I always get people who Never buy only bs and I'm not talking about you...

Had a Lots of ads previously on this website but no joy hardly, even when practically giving away items with some prices, everyone likes a bargain but some people just take the Piss...

I think some people should not buy classic cars...
Firstly I think its fair to say a used part is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, there's not a great deal of point in keeping a part you think is worth £500, if the highest bidder is only willing to pay £100.

Secondly, it might be worth actually listing the parts you have with the prices you want, then if people make a 'bid' on a part its your choice to take it, haggle with them, or leave it.

I did reply to ask what parts you had, I don't need anything particular, but its always worth seeing what's available and what can be put into someones 'stock' for a later date.

In your initial post you say "Serious enquiries only please...", it's difficult to make a serious enquiry, if the reader doesn't know what parts actually exist.

If you feel like you're wasting your time and and have that attitude towards people asking and enquiring, then I'm not sure its the people doing the enquiring that's 'taking the piss', and 'wasting time'... this post is not 'bs' either.

If you have parts you're trying to sell and have repeatedly had no luck, then I would look at your selling tactics, sell the parts for what people will pay, or keep them for the foreseeable future.

To be honest I don't want any of your parts after reading your last post - I take great offence at it.
Old 21-06-19, 12:11 AM   #8
cd9
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Default Kiss my Arse sie

Listen sie all i did was ask you what you wanted and you couldn't even reply and tell me, instead you now come out with all this Crap?..

I don't have the time to do a big long list every time which is why I ask for what you Want or are looking for so what's wrong with that..
I never once mentioned you Personally but yet you yourself picked up on what I said and think I'm pointing a finger at you like you feel guilty about something?..

You don't want to buy my goods you think I care so go cry or whatever you want but don't think you're going to have a pop at me like this in public and think you're going to get away with it...

You didn't even want the engine but ask about parts then go silent ..?

You are just one of previous people I've dealt with before and same bullshit all talk no action, some serious buyers and people but most i found were timewasters and I'm not afraid to say that..

I didn't come here to make friends just try and sell a few goods and maybe I'm not into this club thing like you so I don't Zone out about it...

I'm sure you will run to the moderators and be my guest and go do so.
Old 21-06-19, 12:55 AM   #9
Sie!
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

I wish you all the best with selling your parts
Old 21-06-19, 01:12 AM   #10
cd9
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Thank you sie I'm sure you do..