Classic Audi » Community » General Chat » Hello

Old 12-07-07, 12:29 AM   #1
Jenks
Grown up member

Default Hello

Hello everyone,
Sadly this coming monday I will scrapping 2 early coupes that have been stood on a mates drive for 7 or 8 years but it pains me to think that several useful parts will be going to waste. The vehicles are both type85's but not quattros one is a 4cyl the other a 5cyl. I will be using a few parts to keep my cars alive but if there's anything you can think of that may be of use to you then please get in touch. I am willing to remove things and hang on to them or post them if need be or you could pop up (sheffield area) and take them off before the cars go. I will not be wanting silly money for anything and if I think something you want is knackered then I won't waste your time. Also if you're not happy with something I've removed for you then you will not be obliged to buy ( If I wanted rip people off I'd just use ebay like so many people do!).
Nice to know there's other people out there with 'old skool' Audis lets hope this forum gets the following it deserves.
Jenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-07, 06:34 PM   #2
Coxy
4 Ring Mafia
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyjenks View Post
Hello everyone,
Sadly this coming monday I will scrapping 2 early coupes that have been stood on a mates drive for 7 or 8 years but it pains me to think that several useful parts will be going to waste. The vehicles are both type85's but not quattros one is a 4cyl the other a 5cyl. I will be using a few parts to keep my cars alive but if there's anything you can think of that may be of use to you then please get in touch. I am willing to remove things and hang on to them or post them if need be or you could pop up (sheffield area) and take them off before the cars go. I will not be wanting silly money for anything and if I think something you want is knackered then I won't waste your time. Also if you're not happy with something I've removed for you then you will not be obliged to buy ( If I wanted rip people off I'd just use ebay like so many people do!).
Nice to know there's other people out there with 'old skool' Audis lets hope this forum gets the following it deserves.
fair play fella! Superb gesture. Do you want to post this up in parts for sale as it may come in handy soon enough for someone.
Coxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-07, 06:44 PM   #3
Jenks
Grown up member

Hi Coxy,

Is it possible for me to move or duplicate this post without re-writing and if so how?

Cheers,
Dan.
Jenks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-07, 06:57 PM   #4
Coxy
4 Ring Mafia
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyjenks View Post
Hi Coxy,

Is it possible for me to move or duplicate this post without re-writing and if so how?

Cheers,
Dan.

easiest is to copy and paste it!
Coxy is offline   Reply With Quote