View Single Post
Old 25-07-18, 04:23 PM   #23
quattrodave
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenquattro View Post
A nice example, condition/mileage/history wise.
Spec wise, it is the usual poverty spec like my old white one was. Non leather wheel/gear knob/gaiter is/was particularly offensive on what was a top of the range model. As are the non sport style front seats. All easily upgraded.

I always thought the 20V should have been Sport spec as standard. Audi missed a trick, there.
Well at least the 20v quattro had the sports suspension as standard in the UK, in the US they got standard suspension and the 256 front discs, the larger ones were only on the coupe 20v cars there.

My own august 91 90 20v quattro had the plastic steering wheel, manual sunroof, non sports seats no central gauges, no spoiler but it had leather gear lever knob/gaitor, electric windows all round, aeriel in rear heated screen. Dads 89 10v 90 quattro had leather wheel, electric windows all round, sports seats and rear spoiler but 14 inch wheels and the smaller brakes as standard.

Much easier back in the 90's to upgrade seats,spoiler,sunroof, steering wheel when there were lots of trashed cars in breakers.
quattrodave is offline   Reply With Quote