Classic Audi Club Member

Default Audi B6 S4 4.2 V8
Seller Type : Private
Vehicle Make : Audi
Vehicle Model : Audi S4
Price : £7000
Additional Details : V5C (Logbook) ,Taxed ,MOT'd

Audi S4 B6 4.2 V8

I am looking to sell my Audi S4 B6 for a very good reason: i want to build a track car!

So, Essentially I am looking at a straight cash sale or a p/x with a B5 S4 and cash my way (PM me with a proposal if this appeals)

She is a beautiful car, rock solid and the second B6 S4 I have owned - I learnt so many things about this model of car based on previous bad experiences so I knew exactly what to look out for and to ensure that it had the right spec, the right work done and the right history.

As you may know these cars suffer from neglect and poor long life servicing, despite having a full stamped service history I took her off the long life service plan and onto the shorter one, this is better for the engine and helps avoid the tensioner problem.

The engine is quite, with no tensioner issues, and the car doesn’t suffer from the usual problems of leaking auxiliary radiators, clutch or dual mass flywheel problems, no misfires or coil pack problems, saggy suspension or the like.

She comes fully loaded with the upgraded smooth leather interior in black, factory fit RNS-E Sav Nav system, Bose speakers, RSAP hands free bluetooth interface, Solar Sunroof that powers the interior cooling when the car is parked up, and all the other gear you know and love about these cars.

I have upgraded the wheels to Cades Tyrus 19” alloys running Michelin 235/35/19 Eagle F1s and there is plenty of tread life left in them with no uneven wear, she drives lovely! I have spared no expense on here during my ownership and I haven't scrimped on quality of parts or service items.

She is about 800 miles from the next service, and if I make the asking price I am looking for I will have the service done and a new MOT put on the car.

Mileage 130K
MOT'd to 28th of August
Taxed till end of October

£6500 with Service and new MOT
£6000 as she currently stands

Based in Northampton, viewing welcome, more photos and history information available on request.

Last edited by 1781cc; 08-06-14 at 07:18 PM.
1781cc is offline   Reply With Quote