Thread: Brexit stuff.
View Single Post
Old 05-10-18, 02:04 PM   #22
Jake Blight
Grown up member
Classic Audi Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John. View Post
As the whole leave idea is now revealing itself to be one big problem after another, then why not have another vote? The population are more informed now than before the Brexit vote?
Too late for that. The voters should have made their own investigations into the whole Yes/No vote, not relied of propaganda provided by either side. No one would vote for Hitler just because he offers free chocolate.. Everyone should have looked at the big picture rather than their own little areas. We voted as a free nation. If we are to retain any credibility in the world we now have to stick to the result.

I voted remain but the majority didn't... if they claim they want to change their vote because they were ignorant of the facts that is their mistake and they made the bed so they must now lay in it. There was plenty of notice of the referendum so plenty of time to make an informed decision. Who really believes what Politicians say? So why did the general public believe anything said during the run up?

I haven't commented on Brexit up until now .Yes I believe we have fucked it up for future generations and for that I am pissed off. But remain lost. .. For now all we can do is make the best of it. Who knows where the UK will be in 10 years time? It may be better than we think or it may not. As a footnote though, it's funny how all the MP's that wanted to leave are now nowhere to be seen. They should be brought back and made to do what they promised...

There, that's lightened the mood a bit ... I knew this thread would spontaneous turn into a joke fest.
Jake Blight is offline   Reply With Quote