Thread: Vape things!
View Single Post
Old 15-05-17, 10:18 AM   #1
missfire
making wooden things
Classic Audi Club Member

Default Vape things!

Nothing to do with classic audis but a fourm which can discuss grafting three leg sized peenis onto one's body is exactly the kind of place I like to get advice.

These vape things... obvoiusly putting anything in your lungs is a bad idea but has anyone stopped tobacco/nicotne with one of these? I have been resisting the idea of one, have tried patched, gum, inhalator, you name it, just bought a KIK vape3 and... not sure... It's almost so unnnatural tasting that I reckon it might actually put me off smoking for life. Tastes like dry ice at a disco in the eighties, maybe it's the juice I got.

Obviously the idea is to stop smoking and they say the less nicotine in the fluid the better it will carry a flavour, so will give it a go. There seems to be a growing consensus that they're at least 90% safer than tobacco and folk like Public Health England are saying GPs should be pushing them as a stop smoking aid.

I'm not going to get one of the big fat ones/blinding cloud builder/'look at me I'm a vaper' ones, whatever they're called, will stick to the pen. Experiment commencing - any past experience/recommended fluids etc. welcome. As long as it doesn't make me wear skinny jeans and fake nerd glasses I may survive..
missfire is offline   Reply With Quote