View Single Post
Old 20-08-18, 08:10 PM   #1
maurice.walsh
Grown up member

Default no papers/v5/logbook info ?

as some of you know , ive sold the iltis project, the new owner wanted it at the stage i got it to and good luck to him with the few bits left to do, but,,, im now hunting ( in brazil) for the next car, BUT for the future , i now have a man in romania with a few cars of rare note, the only rub is no papers, after the fall of Ceaușescu , a lot of commie era paperwork was burned/lost, but then the new crowd unreg'ed lots of old cars that were not on the road for years/hidden away/taken from "party" people etc etc, official (headed and stamped and interpol'ed) paperwork can be got to verify the cars (police and gov official) are what they are, year, model etc and NOT stolen, hence interpol thing, here in ireland the redtape is so over the top it makes getting one or more of these cars not worth the effort , so, what im looking for is... someone here with the info as to if i can reg one of these cars in the uk without the logbook but with just the info stated above, most of the cars im looking at are 50s/40s/30s and quite rare and worth saving
maurice.walsh is offline   Reply With Quote